Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

April 2018 Gold Medal Giveaway Winner!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

April 2018 Gold Medal Giveaway Winner!

As one of your many Pitmaster Club benefits each month, you are automatically entered to win the monthly Gold Medal Giveaway.

Prizes are worth as much as $1,894.00 and you get to pick from anything on the current prize list, free, including free delivery- no strings attached! You just have to be a USA resident or have a USA delivery address. For an abridged version of the Rules and some common FAQs click here.

Click image for larger version  Name:	GMG prize choice pic.JPG Views:	1 Size:	22.4 KB ID:	455148
    *Prizes shown in the above graphic do not necessarily reflect the currently available prize choices. Please see the link to the current available choices.

The winner also gets a case of 12 Black Swan Barbecue sauces!

Click image for larger version  Name:	Black Swan Traditional Recipe Group.jpg Views:	1 Size:	111.3 KB ID:	445214​

This month's winner is Texan in SoCal, a second-year Pitmaster Club member!

Texan in SoCal, you have through Saturday 4/14/2018 at 11:59pm ET, (5 days), to review the current prize list and let us know what you want, right here in this thread.

Congratulations again, we hope to hear from you soon!

Congrats Texan in SoCal. Choose wisely.

Comment

Dang it. I mean, congrats!

Comment

• HouseHomey
        HouseHomey commented
        Editing a comment
        Love that avatar!,

Congrats Texan in SoCal !

Comment

Grats!

Comment

Tick tock, Texan in SoCal!

Comment

Wait! I thought we had a deal Huskee! Hahaha. Congrats to whoever claims this prize. Maybe Texan in SoCal will wake up from the coma he has been in for over a year, and log back in to claim it.

Comment

• Steve R.
              Steve R. commented
              Editing a comment
              Back off, jfmorris, that Hasty-Bake is MINE.

• jfmorris
              jfmorris commented
              Editing a comment
              I just want that case of Black Swan BBQ sauce, as every time I try to buy it online, they are out of the Sweet Cognac.

Oh man, so close!!! I've got the SoCal part down. I just didnt have the rest of it right. Oh well, there's always May.

Congrats Texan in SoCal

Comment

• Huskee
              Huskee commented
              Editing a comment
              Actually I recognized the SoCal part and did a double take thinking it was you at first. Sorry bro! Yes, maybe in May....

• jfmorris
              jfmorris commented
              Editing a comment
              Quick! Change your name!

• sos2979
              sos2979 commented
              Editing a comment
              I'm a Texans so can we split the prize?

Last Activity was February of 2017

Comment

Congrats.

Comment

congrats! hope you make it past the sharks in the pit!
                and: dibs!
                Last edited by smokenoob; April 9, 2018, 07:58 PM. Reason: uh, spelling, yeah thats it!

Comment

• Steve R.
                  Steve R. commented
                  Editing a comment
                  No sharks here, more like pilot fish hoping to clean up any scraps that might fall our way.

Congrats Texan in SoCal!

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Felicidades.

Comment

Congrats!! Hey! I'm in SoCal. You're getting closer!!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here