Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

April 2018 Gold Medal Giveaway Winner!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huskee
    replied
    Hate to burst y'all's bubbles, but the man himself has responded. He'll make his choice here soon enough. Sorry on the high hopes of all the dibs calling. Better luck next month!

Leave a comment:

• HouseHomey
    replied
    You all are selfish!! I have been honestly offering for many months to sacrifice my self for the cause. So no "Dibs" can be called and smokenoob negative on the dibs. Selfish I tell yell ya. As always I will be here to accept the prize for the cause.

You people....

Leave a comment:

• HouseHomey
    commented on 's reply
    Love that avatar!,

• smokenoob
    commented on 's reply
    day late and a dib short, already called it!

• Bigduds
    replied
    Congrats Tex!

Leave a comment:

• Epicnemesis
    replied
    Congrats!!
    Unless he doesn’t respond, in which case I would like to formally declare dibs*!

*Dibs is a legally binding claim to any unspoken for property, Order of priority is given to the earliest confirmed Dibs call, any subsequent calling of Dibs there after is valid only upon a lack of follow through on the Dibber to the Dibbee.

Leave a comment:

• rgriffeath
    replied
    Texan in SoCal Congradulations! I’m looking forward to seeing what you pick.

Leave a comment:

• Timcee
    replied
    Congrats!

Leave a comment:

• DWCowles
    replied
    Congratulations!

Leave a comment:

• Company2BBQ
    replied
    Congrats! And thanks for the Hasty-Bake. So kind of you to give your choice to me.

Leave a comment:

• Aimless1
    replied
    Texan in SoCal Hope you claim the prize

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Bones
    replied
    Congrats, Texan in SoCal
    Hope ya check th site, an collect yer booty!

Leave a comment:

• PappyBBQ
    replied
    Congrats!! Hey! I'm in SoCal. You're getting closer!!

Leave a comment:

• gcdmd
    replied
    Felicidades.

Leave a comment:

• SmokinTexas
    replied
    Congrats!

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here