Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

March 2018 Gold Medal Giveaway Winner!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

March 2018 Gold Medal Giveaway Winner!

As one of your many Pitmaster Club benefits each month, you are automatically entered to win the monthly Gold Medal Giveaway.

Prizes are worth as much as $1,894.00 and you get to pick from anything on the current prize list, free, including free delivery- no strings attached! You just have to be a USA resident or have a USA delivery address. For an abridged version of the Rules and some common FAQs click here.

Click image for larger version  Name:	GMG prize choice pic.JPG Views:	1 Size:	22.4 KB ID:	455148
    *Prizes shown in the above graphic do not necessarily reflect the currently available prize choices. Please see the link to the current available choices.

The winner also gets a case of 12 Black Swan Barbecue sauces!

Click image for larger version  Name:	Black Swan Traditional Recipe Group.jpg Views:	1 Size:	111.3 KB ID:	445214​

This month's winner is Dave Morgan, a third-year Pitmaster Club member!

Dave Morgan, you have through Monday 3/12/2018 at 11:59pm ET, (5 days), to review the current prize list and let us know what you want, right here in this thread.

Congratulations again, we hope to hear from you soon!

Congrats! Dave Morgan

Comment

Congrats.

Comment

Congrats Dave.

Comment

Hi. I'm Dave Morgan. Just send me anyone.

Comment

• Troutman
            Troutman commented
            Editing a comment
            Sorry we don't recognize guys with leaky burgers .....

• HouseHomey
            HouseHomey commented
            Editing a comment
            Troutman DANG!!! That's the only kind I know how to make.

Congrats Dave!

Comment

Dave Morgan, Congratulations Dave for Being the Big Winner❗️ I Can't Think of Anyone, Other Than Me, I Would Rather See Win‼️
            Eat Well and Prosper❗️ From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Dave Morgan congrats!

Comment

Congrats Dave!

Comment

Uh uh, I’m not gettin sucked into congratulating anybody til they show up. Last month was a lesson for me. So Dave, what do ya got to say for yourself?

Comment

• HouseHomey
                    HouseHomey commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Psss.... he commented above.

Congratulations Dave!

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Next!

I hope to be scooping up that Hasty-Bake Gourmet next Monday, btw.
                      Last edited by Steve R.; March 8, 2018, 02:22 PM.

Comment

All I could think of is 'already? Didn't we just do this?' LOL

Comment

• Huskee
                          Huskee commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I had the same thought when my phone calendar alerted me.

Congrats to whoever eventually wins it this month!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here