Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Success! February 2018 Gold Medal Giveaway Winner!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats pal, enjoy the pellet pooper !!!

Comment

Congratulations. A great choice.

Comment

Now we can officially say congrats!!

Comment

What is "forfeiture of the first two winners"? Why is everyone forfeiting?

Comment

Congratulation to the winner!

Comment

Originally posted by 6th Borough BBQ View Post
              What is "forfeiture of the first two winners"? Why is everyone forfeiting?
              The winner is given 5 days to respond, this is noted, along with the actual expiration deadline, in the bottom part of each announcement post (and in the email that I send the winners) and if s/he does not respond and select a prize within 5 days, that's a forfeiture and a contingent winner is then selected as the new winner. Repeat until we get a winner who responds.

Comment

Glassydayz Congratulations!

Comment

• Huskee
                  Huskee commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Welcome, and thanks for popping in!

Congratulations young fella! I'm 78 so I can say that, I too won a Green Mountain- love it! Still on a learning curve however as iti's in NY year round and I rotate FL and NY winters & summers. I called Green Mountain and got a wonderful fellow who gave me hints. One is fill the hopper full and turn it on to about 140 at 10:00 at night or so and see what you have with your morning coffee and go to 225 or so and It'll get to the stall (if beef) much faster.

Comment

• Huskee
                  Huskee commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Good to hear from you Hogjaws! Do you have any pictures you could share with us in your winner's topic?

Congratulations! I am not much of a poster. I only post when I have something to say to someone I know.

Comment

• Huskee
                  Huskee commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Welcome! We don't bite, you're welcome to visit with us more...

Congratulations Glassydayz

Comment

Originally posted by Huskee View Post

The winner is given 5 days to respond, this is noted, along with the actual expiration deadline, in the bottom part of each announcement post (and in the email that I send the winners) and if s/he does not respond and select a prize within 5 days, that's a forfeiture and a contingent winner is then selected as the new winner. Repeat until we get a winner who responds.
                  Wow thanks! It’s an amazing prize for folks! I feel terrible people aren’t paying attention but so excited for the winners.

Comment

Got a question... if I get the "news from the pit" emails, does that also mean I would get the email about the Gold Medal Giveaway if I was selected? I've seen where it says to add AR to my safe list, but I can't seem to find a safe list to add anything to... And I do get news from the pit.

Comment

Originally posted by Skelly View Post
                      Got a question... if I get the "news from the pit" emails, does that also mean I would get the email about the Gold Medal Giveaway if I was selected? I've seen where it says to add AR to my safe list, but I can't seem to find a safe list to add anything to... And I do get news from the pit.
                      The sweepstakes email comes from me ([email protected]). I will send you a test email to the address we have on file for you. If you get it, then you'll get the sweepstakes email should it come your way.

Another fail-safe is to log in here regularly and check on or shortly after the 7th or 8th of every month that's about when the winner will be announced in a post right here in this Gold Medal Giveaway channel.

Comment

• Skelly
                        Skelly commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Thanks Huskee !

• Skelly
                        Skelly commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Got it, so we're good. I love the site, just can't read it all the time. Thanks for the test.

Congrats Glassydayz !!!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here