Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FORFEITED - 2nd February 2018 Gold Medal Giveaway Winner!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Folks, this is why it's important to give us an email address you actually use. Unfortunately, despite the Welcome letter that I email each new member as soon as they sign up, and the welcome they get from us mods here in The Pit (when they post) reminding them to make sure to open the email pathway to & from us, many still don't use the email addresses they give us. Maybe they don't check them often. In any case, it's important to make sure your email address is current with us and if it needs changed PLEASE let me know. Also, make sure to whitelist @amazingribs.com in your current email just in case.

This winner has through today to respond, and he's been sent two emails from me, same as the first winner....

Comment

• Gunderich_1
      Gunderich_1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Just in case our intrepid winner doesn't respond, and based on your suggetion Huskee, I have gone in and checked my email address to make sure everything is correct for when I get chosen to be the 3rd runner up.......LOL. (dream a little dream).

• dmorgan73
      dmorgan73 commented
      Editing a comment
      Send the message to my email. I'll respond 😁

I really hope he responds and we can all say congrats, but just in case. Please let me be number 3. Pretty please with a cherry on top. I promise I'll respond.

Comment

At this point I'm looking forward to the '24th February 2018/2019 Gold Medal Giveaway'!

Comment

Tick, tock....

Comment

Must on a good winter vacation, I mean real good!

Comment

In the spirit of selflessness, I would be happy to accept the award on behalf of the winner.

Comment

Huskee, I sent you another hundred bucks. So...

Comment

Tick tock...

Comment

This is crazy.
                  2 no-showes. Huh.
                  Maybe change the way the drawing is done.
                  Maybe you need to be somewhat active with recent posts to qualify. That might also help some of the inactive members to precipitate more.
                  Just thinking.

Comment

• Huskee
                    Huskee commented
                    Editing a comment
                    We can't. We're bound by legalities of a sweepstakes in the USA. We'd love to reward our active posters, but all paying members are paying members who get automatic entry, regardless of posting activity!

Wow, here we are, Huskee. Runner Up number THREE!!! On a completely un-related note, my E-Mail address is up to date and checked frequently....... just sayin’ ......... 😝

Comment

As soon as I hear back from the sweepstakes company, contingent #2 (winner #3) will be posted.

Since winner #2 has officially forfeited, this thread is being closed. Stay tuned!.......

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here