Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FORFEITED - 1ST February 2018 Gold Medal Giveaway Winner

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations

Comment

Right on Jimmie. Pick something nice.😎 I really thought it was my turn. LMAO. Congratulations.😃👍💪

Comment

Since my birthday was Feb 1st, I think I should get it since I kicked off the month.....

Comment

Doo doo doo doo doo doo doo. Doo doo doo doo Doot doo doody doo! Final Jeopardy after this.

Comment

Wait, that was me, I changed my handle (noob thing), can't believe I won!

Comment

• FireMan
              FireMan commented
              Editing a comment
              What happened to ken?

• smokenoob
              smokenoob commented
              Editing a comment
              or Fred?

Getting closer now...

Comment

I have a question about the current prize list.

There are a lot of nice grills/smokers/ovens, and hard tools. But if I were to win, I would seriously consider a BBQ class instead, specifically the one with Scottie Johnson, because I have family in Chicagoland, and Mrs and I are both cancer survivors (so far, anyhow), and I can drive to Chicago.

But, if you search the internet for information about this class, it appears to be no longer offered, and the website is dead, and the last post on the FB page is from over 2 years ago. Now, not that I couldn't accept a Harry Soo class, but I'm not driving to California. That class would go from driving to Chi, and staying with my family, to flying to LA and staying in a hotel and renting a car.

Anyhow, what's the word on Scottie and his wife? Are the classes still active, but not really advertised well?

And, I'd take the SRF package before I'd take another cooker.

Comment

• Huskee
                Huskee commented
                Editing a comment
                I've forwarded this on to get you an answer, stay tuned...

• Meathead
                Meathead commented
                Editing a comment
                I just checked with him and he says they are "on the back burner for now."

It's like a New Year's Eve ball drop at this point...... counting down on The Meathead's Smoking Valentines 2018 with Ryan Seacrest!

Comment

That's awesome! Congratulations mjones44 !!

Comment

Originally posted by Mosca View Post
                  I have a question about the current prize list.

There are a lot of nice grills/smokers/ovens, and hard tools. But if I were to win, I would seriously consider a BBQ class instead, specifically the one with Scottie Johnson, because I have family in Chicagoland, and Mrs and I are both cancer survivors (so far, anyhow), and I can drive to Chicago.

But, if you search the internet for information about this class, it appears to be no longer offered, and the website is dead, and the last post on the FB page is from over 2 years ago. Now, not that I couldn't accept a Harry Soo class, but I'm not driving to California. That class would go from driving to Chi, and staying with my family, to flying to LA and staying in a hotel and renting a car.

Anyhow, what's the word on Scottie and his wife? Are the classes still active, but not really advertised well?

And, I'd take the SRF package before I'd take another cooker.
                  Hi, i know this Harry Soo class is a bit too far for you - but I’ve taken it ... TWICE! Harry is the greatest, his class is so good, both times it just flew by. I 100% recommend it to anyone who maybe can travel. Tim

Comment

Huskee Pacific standard time???

Comment

It's 7:35 a.m. Do we know where our new winner is?

Comment

• Danjohnston949
                        Danjohnston949 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        ❓ ❓ ❓ ❓ ❓ 🤗 😇 🤗 ❓ ❓ ❓ ❓ ❓

The first winner has unfortunately not responded within the 5 day deadline and has therefore legally forfeited, this thread is being closed and a new announcement topic will be started for the contingent winner.

Comment

I am waiting for a response from the sweepstakes company, the contingent winners are unable to be used due to non-active statuses.

So, we get a fresh new name! .....tick tock tick tock....

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here