Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

December 2017 Gold Medal Giveaway Winner!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

December 2017 Gold Medal Giveaway Winner!

As one of your many Pitmaster Club benefits each month, you are automatically entered to win the monthly Gold Medal Giveaway.

Prizes are worth as much as $1,894.00 and you get to pick from anything on the current prize list, free, including free delivery- no strings attached! You just have to be a USA resident or have a USA delivery address.

The winner also gets a case of 12 Black Swan Barbecue sauces.

This month's winner is bushybro, a Charter Member here in the Pitmaster Club!

Click image for larger version  Name:	grills.JPG Views:	2 Size:	26.8 KB ID:	389702
    *Prizes shown in the above graphic do not necessarily reflect the currently available prize choices. Please see the link to the current available choices.

"bushybro", you have through Wednesday 12/13/2017 at 11:59pm ET, (5 days), to review the current prize list and let us know what you want, right here in this thread.

Congratulations again, we hope to hear from you soon!

Congratulations bushybro. Enjoy! But don’t forget pictures!

Comment

Congrats!!

Comment

Clearly, posting is not helping anyone's odds of winning.

Comment

• Huskee
          Huskee commented
          Editing a comment
          Silence is golden

• Troutman
          Troutman commented
          Editing a comment
          That being the case, perhaps he won’t respond

bushybro congratulations!

Comment

Way to go bushybro!

Comment

Congrats.................... even though I don’t give a rip.

Well it is nice for you Bushy.
            Last edited by FireMan; December 8, 2017, 06:16 PM.

Comment

Congrats bushybro!

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Merry Christmas... and congrats!!

Comment

Congrats! Just in time for the holidays!

Comment

Congratulations! Charter member, so it took almost 3 years to win. I'm marking my calendar for Christmas 2019, Huskee. 😃

Comment

• Huskee
                        Huskee commented
                        Editing a comment
                        That's the spirit! Instead of complaining the winner made no posts, look at it as he paid for 3 years!

Well Huskee since I have no hope of ever shutting up I will once again
                      sacrifice myself should my services of "accepting on behalf of" be
                      needed this month.

Please dont thank me. I’m here to help.😃
                      HH

Comment

• Huskee
                        Huskee commented
                        Editing a comment
                        You're always in it for the team, that's what we love about you.

Holey Charcoal Grill Cover!! A CHARTER MEMBER WON!!!! The algorithm for picking a winner must be corrupted. I blame Huskee whether it is his "fault" or not.

OR

This is definitive proof that old fahts can win. Whatever, CONGRATS!

Comment

• Huskee
                        Huskee commented
                        Editing a comment
                        It's always my fault.

• RonB
                        RonB commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Huskee - spoken like a married man......

• EdF
                        EdF commented
                        Editing a comment
                        As FireMan says "Everything is rigged, rigged, ..." ;-)

Ah, there's nothing on here that I want! ..I'm trying reverse psychology to see if that helps my chances

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here