Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

October 2017 Gold Medal Giveaway Winner!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great choice! I love my GMG. Enjoy the fun!

Comment

Nice pick!

Comment

HarleyMan1954 Congrats! And yes, you really did win your choice of cooker from that page. Last month's winner had been with us since the first month of the Club's existence (July 2014), and you were randomly selected 2 days after joining! Ya just never know! I'm emailing a form your way, check your email.... the ball's rolling now!

Comment

HarleyMan1954 changed his choice to the Kamado Joe BigJoe 24"!

Comment

Woohoo! Congratulations, HarleyMan1954 !

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Congrats!!

Comment

Congrats!!!

Comment

Congrats!

That's it! I'm signing my BF up for the pit so he can win us a Kamado. And he keeps telling me he wants a China Box for Christmas.

Comment

Huskee I'll bet you were shaking in your FireMan 's boots when you saw the Join Date on this one! It's good brutha! We get it and are still hanging in there!

Comment

Originally posted by Mudkat View Post
                      Huskee I'll bet you were shaking in your FireMan 's boots when you saw the Join Date on this one! It's good brutha! We get it and are still hanging in there!
                      I definitely did a double take! The welcome letter likely hadn't even been mailed, let alone arrived to his mailbox, and he wins big. Ya just never know with a sweepstakes.. But nowwe all know one thing from this month's winner and last month's winner, your name goes into the list as soon as you sign up, and it stays there for years as long as you stay a member!

Comment

• Mudkat
                        Mudkat commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Yup. We know dis. We just all think it should be me! And I mean me. Mudkat!

• HouseHomey
                        HouseHomey commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I have committed to taking one for the team, time and time again. But it's ok, don't worry about me or my feelings. That's just how I roll.

• kmhfive
                        kmhfive commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Believe me, I won’t turn it down when it’s finally my turn!

Great choice.

Comment

Congrats, i would have said something earlier but I just joined Sunday. We should start a Kamado thread if there isn't already one started.

Comment

Congrats HarleyMan1954. Nice pick on the 24" Kamado. I'm sure you'll enjoy that būte.

Comment

Originally posted by jimwheeler View Post
                            Congrats, i would have said something earlier but I just joined Sunday. We should start a Kamado thread if there isn't already one started.
                            Jim, check out our Kamado Cookers sub-channel. There's tons of great advice in the mamy posts in there from talented kamado pitmasters!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here