Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

October 2017 Gold Medal Giveaway Winner!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

October 2017 Gold Medal Giveaway Winner!

As one of your many Pitmaster Club benefits each month, you are automatically entered to win the monthly Gold Medal Giveaway.

Prizes are worth as much as $1,900 and you get to pick from anything on the current prize list, free, including free delivery- no strings attached! You just have to be a USA resident or have a USA delivery address.

The winner also gets a case of 12 Black Swan Barbecue sauces.

This month's winner is HarleyMan1954! HarleyMan1954 just joined our membership ranks, and it's definitely paid off!

Click image for larger version  Name:	grills.JPG Views:	2 Size:	26.8 KB ID:	389702

HarleyMan1954, you have through Saturday 10/7/2017 at 11:59pm ET, (5 days), to review the current prize list and let us know what you want, right here in this thread.

Congratulations again, we hope to hear from you soon!

Congrats! HarleyMan1954

Comment

congrats harleyman!

Comment

HarleyMan1954, Welcome to "The Pit"‼️ Assuming 1954 is Your Year of Issue❓ Damned Kids❗️ Be that as It May, Other Than Me I Can't Think of Anyone More Than You I Would Like to See Win‼️
    👍👍👍👍👍 CONGRATULATIONS 👍👍👍👍👍
    Eat Well and Prosper❗️ From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

• HarleyMan1954
      HarleyMan1954 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you sir!! Same here, I hope you win the next!

Your're the winner HarleyMan1954 Congratulations and welcome to The Pit!

Comment

Wow. It's time for me to quit and sign up with a new account and say nothing.

Nah, I guess talking to all you folks is better than a brand new, shiny, beautiful new cooker. ;-)

Congrats HarleyMan1954. Buy a lottery ticket next ;-)

Comment

• HouseHomey
        HouseHomey commented
        Editing a comment
        I don't know... I may toss Ya'all under the bus and resign up for a new cooker. 😀😀

• Atalanta
        Atalanta commented
        Editing a comment
        I've been thinking the same thing. I just plain post too much otherwise.

• EdF
        EdF commented
        Editing a comment
        Besides, your reputation precedes you!

Congratulations HarleyMan1954 !

Comment

HarleyMan1954 As always I'm here for you should you need me to take one for the team. I got your back.

Comment

Congrats HH!

I keep sayin, it’s rigged. Ol Huskee didn’t mention that when he was interviewed, but we all know it! 🤓

Comment

Congrats! One of these days I will win!

Comment

• FireMan
              FireMan commented
              Editing a comment
              I’d say your chances are pretty good, only 4 post since 2014!

• EdF
              EdF commented
              Editing a comment
              Those are pretty good odds.

• dmarshfield
              dmarshfield commented
              Editing a comment
              So you're saying there's a chance........I hear you can win within your first 2-3 days of being a member.

Congrats on the big win!!! Looking forward to your pick!

Comment

Yippee! Lots of good choices on that list!

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Now THAT's the way to start life in The Pit!! Join the club and win a prize within 48 hours. Congrats to you HarleyMan1954 !!

Comment

• EdF
                    EdF commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Lol!

Congratulations! Nice way to begin your membership in the pit

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here