Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

October 2017 Gold Medal Giveaway Winner!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FlaBouy
    replied
    Dibs in case he forgets to reply... If you see this H Man, then I was pullin fer ya Tha whole time. Congrats!

Leave a comment:

• Aimless1
    replied
    Congratulations! Nice way to begin your membership in the pit

Leave a comment:

• EdF
    commented on 's reply
    Lol!

• PJBowmaster
    replied
    Now THAT's the way to start life in The Pit!! Join the club and win a prize within 48 hours. Congrats to you HarleyMan1954 !!

Leave a comment:

• hoovarmin
    replied
    Congrats!

Leave a comment:

• FireMan
    commented on 's reply
    I’d say your chances are pretty good, only 4 post since 2014!

• CandySueQ
    replied
    Yippee! Lots of good choices on that list!

Leave a comment:

• Spinaker
    replied
    Congrats on the big win!!! Looking forward to your pick!

Leave a comment:

• dmarshfield
    replied
    Congrats! One of these days I will win!

Leave a comment:

• FireMan
    replied
    Congrats HH!

I keep sayin, it’s rigged. Ol Huskee didn’t mention that when he was interviewed, but we all know it! 🤓

Leave a comment:

• HouseHomey
    replied
    HarleyMan1954 As always I'm here for you should you need me to take one for the team. I got your back.

Leave a comment:

• HouseHomey
    commented on 's reply
    I don't know... I may toss Ya'all under the bus and resign up for a new cooker. 😀😀

• Craigar
    replied
    Congratulations HarleyMan1954 !

Leave a comment:

• Potkettleblack
    replied
    Wow. It's time for me to quit and sign up with a new account and say nothing.

Nah, I guess talking to all you folks is better than a brand new, shiny, beautiful new cooker. ;-)

Congrats HarleyMan1954. Buy a lottery ticket next ;-)

Leave a comment:

• Skip
    replied
    Your're the winner HarleyMan1954 Congratulations and welcome to The Pit!

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here