Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

October 2017 Gold Medal Giveaway Winner!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scottranda
    commented on 's reply
    Congrats! You lucky dog! Looking fwd to your many posts on your new cooker!

• DJ DeSpain
    commented on 's reply
    Good choice! Huskee will get in touch with you on the details. Congrats, again!

• HarleyMan1954
    replied
    I would like the, Green Mountain Grills Daniel Boone Wi-Fi Pellet Smoker Package,

Thanks,

Leave a comment:

• DJ DeSpain
    commented on 's reply
    You responded within the deadline, so just take a little time to decide, and then go back to the first post on the first page on who to contact to tell them what you want.

• DJ DeSpain
    commented on 's reply
    You won whatever you want from that page. Seriously! So if you have been wanting to replace your old grill or smoker, the BBQ genie has got your back today!

• DJ DeSpain
    commented on 's reply
    You won whatever you want from that page. Seriously! So if you have been wanting to replace your old grill or smoker, the BBQ genie has got your back today!

• HarleyMan1954
    commented on 's reply
    Did I really win one of those cookers?

• HarleyMan1954
    replied
    Did I really win a cooler?

Leave a comment:

• DJ DeSpain
    commented on 's reply
    Congratulations on the win, HarleyMan1954! Click on this link to see what awaits you. http://amazingribs.com/pitmaster_club/giveaways.html

• HarleyMan1954
    replied
    Well, here I am, I can’t figure out what I get to chose from! Thanks to everyone that has congratulated me. But where do I pick

Leave a comment:

• ecowper
    replied
    Apparently the strategy is to open the second account about 2-3 days before the Gold Medal giveaway and not post anything.

Leave a comment:

• JCGrill
    commented on 's reply
    I was just thinking a second account wouldn't cost that much. 😈

• DJ DeSpain
    commented on 's reply

• DJ DeSpain
    replied
    I knew that second account would pay off! I will let you know my decision before Saturday for sure!

Leave a comment:

• kmhfive
    replied
    Congratulations! Now that you’ve won, feel free to post lots! We’re anxiously awaiting pictures of your successes!

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here