Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

August 2017 Gold Medal Giveaway Winner!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

August 2017 Gold Medal Giveaway Winner!

As one of your many Pitmaster Club benefits each month, you are automatically entered to win the monthly Gold Medal Giveaway.

Prizes are worth as much as $1,900 and you get to pick from anything on the current prize list, free, including free delivery- no strings attached! You just have to be a USA resident or have a USA delivery address.

The winner also gets a case of 12 Black Swan Barbecue sauces.

This month's winner is captainvaldez

captainvaldez, you have through Wednesday 8/9/2017 at 11:59pm ET, (5 days), to review the current prize list and let us know what you want, right here in this thread.

Congratulations "captianvaldez", we hope to hear from you soon!

Click image for larger version  Name:	GMG prize list 1.JPG Views:	1 Size:	31.1 KB ID:	356823
    Click image for larger version  Name:	GMG prize list 2.JPG Views:	1 Size:	27.0 KB ID:	356824*some devices shown may not be available on the current prize list, please use the links above to see the actual available prize choices.

Congratulations captainvaldez!

Comment

Congrats captainvaldez!

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Congratulations captainvaldez

Comment

Congrats captainvaldez

Comment

Congratulations captainvaldez !!

Comment

As always I am here for the pit members to Take one for the team. Congratulations.

Comment

• Mr. Bones
                  Mr. Bones commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Ha!!!
                  Changed yer avatar, there, Slim!!!
                  Cool Beans, Brother!!!

• HouseHomey
                  HouseHomey commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Mr. Bones you noticed the seebeer diet did ya?

Well this was a real surprise, believe me.
                My choice is: Green Mountain Grills Daniel Boone Wi-Fi Pellet Smoker Package

Thanks to all Amazing Ribs team for this.

Philippe.

Comment

• RonB
                  RonB commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Congrats on the win and the pick. I'm sure you will be very happy with the DB. And an extra thanx for responding right away. I hate it when it takes days and days for the winner to respond.

• Mr. Bones
                  Mr. Bones commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Late to the party, here... 14.5 hr day at work...
                  Hearty Congratulations, there Cap'n, an' Welcome to th' Pit, From Kansas Territory!!!
                  Thanks fer comin' outta lurk mode lol!
                  Glad yer here!

• Huskee
                  Huskee commented
                  Editing a comment
                  RonB It's pins & needles when the winner takes several days to respond. I keep wondering if I'll have to be the bad guy and pick a new winner, only to worry the first winner will respond an hour later...not a fun feeling. Happy to see instant responses!

captainvaldez! Congratulations on Your New Green Mountain Daniel Boone! I can't think of anyone who deserves it more than You! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
                Unless it was MEΓ’Ββ€œ πŸ€—πŸ˜‡πŸ€—
                Eat Well and Prosperous! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

• HouseHomey
                  HouseHomey commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That's what I was thinking but remember "Deserves got nothing to do with it."

Congratulations!

Comment

YO captainvaldez I think you might still owe some native Alaskans a little something for spilling all that oil. Maybe your first cook should be salmon?

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Who's going to say it?

And congrats!

Comment

• Mr. Bones
                        Mr. Bones commented
                        Editing a comment
                        ^^^^ROFLMAO^^^
                        Good One !!!! kmhfive

• EdF
                        EdF commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Well said kmhfive ! ;-)

• Potkettleblack
                        Potkettleblack commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I'm glad someone beat me to it.
                        You know, someday, someone with 12 posts will win it and we can all shut up about it.

Congrats and enjoy!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here