Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

July 2017 Gold Medal Giveaway Winner!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats !! Good luck on the pick

Comment

Congratulations

Comment

Personally I think the whole thing is rigged.

Comment

I know you're probably all just having fun with the 0 posts thing, but to reiterate (just in case)-- total members outnumber active members almost 5:1, therefore it's just the odds. ALL members are included in the drawing automatically because they support the Pitmaster Club. Whether they post here in The Pit or not is irrelevant, it's the same $23.95 that they've paid to help keep the lights on here.

Comment

• Danjohnston949
            Danjohnston949 commented
            Editing a comment
            Huskee, You are Abolutely Correct on Membership Numbers! Eunice & I were at the "8th Annual Sweet 'N Sticky Rib Cook Off" over the weekend Proudly Wearing My New AmazingRibs.Com PitMasterClub Shirt and Many, More than Two, Stopped to Say They Were Members❓
            From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

• BriggsBBQ
            BriggsBBQ commented
            Editing a comment
            FireMan you need to create a dummy account and make no post so you can get on that winning list

• Hogjaws
            Hogjaws commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you Huskee, I don't post often because I am learning the ropes.

Congratulations, torque !!!
          Enjoy yer Bountiful Booty!!!

Comment

Congrats torque ! Looking forward to photos of the unboxing and cooking on your prize.

Comment

• FireMan
              FireMan commented
              Editing a comment
              Ditto!

torque, Congratulations On Being The Big Winner! I hope we see you Smok'g Away when your Trophy shows Up!
            Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo,ND, Dan

Comment

Congratulations Torque!

Comment

torque Congratulations on your prize! And we hope you will hang out in The Pit more often. Show us what you are cooking on that new cooker! Cheers!!!

Comment

Wow, what a great win! torque, congrats to you!

Comment

Congrats torque

Comment

G'day, Hogjaws pontificates: Tried a spatchcocked chicken as my first try with the GNG smoker(.99 LB). crispy skin was fine, chicken underneath was OK, not great, cooked @ 320 degrees. Next are two pork butts for pulled pork, putting them in @ 10:00 PM and setting temp @ 140 degrees & checking with my coffee @ 7AM and then going to 225 or so. Recommended by a GMG guy.

Comment

🔥🔥🔥Enjoy your new cooker🔥🔥🔥

Comment

Congrats! Enjoy your first cook on the new pellet smoker!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here