Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

July 2017 Gold Medal Giveaway Winner!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

July 2017 Gold Medal Giveaway Winner!

As one of your many Pitmaster Club benefits each month, you are automatically entered to win the monthly Gold Medal Giveaway.

Prizes are worth as much as $1,900 and you get to pick from anything on the prize list!

The winner also gets a case of 12 Black Swan Barbecue sauces.

This month's winner is torque

Torque, you have through Monday 7/10/2017 at 11:59pm ET (5 days) to review the prize list and let us know what you want, right here in this thread.

Congratulations "torque", we hope to hear from you soon!

Click image for larger version  Name:	grills.JPG Views:	1 Size:	26.8 KB ID:	342154
    Attached Files

Congrats again!

Comment

Congratulations torque

Comment

Congrats torque !! MCS relief awaits!

Comment

Congrats torque!

Comment

Congratulations torque. I look forward to seeing pictures!

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

torque as always I am here for you to take one for the team. That's how I roll, a team player.

Comment

• HouseHomey
                  HouseHomey commented
                  Editing a comment
                  martybartram no luck buddy, I guess I can stop looking out for falling pianos.

• martybartram
                  martybartram commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Lol

• martybartram
                  martybartram commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I wouldn't wish that on those princesses that are always in your yard

Congrats on the big win!

Comment

Congratulations, let us know what you picked!

Comment

Holy Crap! I'm flabbergasted. My wife and I are looking at stuff right now!

Comment

• HouseHomey
                      HouseHomey commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I'm here for you. Congratulations.

• j_keegan
                      j_keegan commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I love that response! I think I'd feel the same way. Congratulations!

Welcome to The Pit. And congrats on the win! We sure would like pics of the unboxing and the first cook too.

Comment

Congrats torque !

Comment

Congrats torque! Lots of good stuff to choose from. Can't go wrong!

Comment

Thanks all! We talked it over and we're gonna go with the Green Mountain Grills Daniel Boone Wi-Fi Pellet Smoker Package. I was literally talking JUST this weekend about trying to build my own PID temperature controller for our Slow-N-Sear. :-)

Now, how do I get shipping info to you guys?!

I'm still grinning ear-to-ear while walking from meeting to meeting here at work today!

Comment

• torque
                            torque commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I've posted a few pix of the lamb shoulders I've done on the recipe page elsewhere -- but now I'm gonna have to do chickens and turkeys and and and and...

• kmhfive
                            kmhfive commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I look forward to it!

• LuchaPig
                            LuchaPig commented
                            Editing a comment
                            That's a great choice, I've had my eye on one of those for a few months and it's definitely what I would've picked as well! Congrats!

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here