Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

July 2017 Gold Medal Giveaway Winner!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tbob4
    replied
    Congrats torque ! Looking forward to photos of the unboxing and cooking on your prize.

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Bones
    replied
    Congratulations, torque !!!
    Enjoy yer Bountiful Booty!!!

Leave a comment:

• Huskee
    replied
    I know you're probably all just having fun with the 0 posts thing, but to reiterate (just in case)-- total members outnumber active members almost 5:1, therefore it's just the odds. ALL members are included in the drawing automatically because they support the Pitmaster Club. Whether they post here in The Pit or not is irrelevant, it's the same $23.95 that they've paid to help keep the lights on here.

Leave a comment:

• FireMan
    replied
    Personally I think the whole thing is rigged.

Leave a comment:

• Jimmie Rhoden
    replied
    Congratulations

Leave a comment:

• Dale Case
    replied
    Congrats !! Good luck on the pick

Leave a comment:

• Potkettleblack
    commented on 's reply
    Could have sworn I saw actual posts. But if not... the streak continues.

• drbisco
    replied
    congrat!!!

Leave a comment:

• Craigar
    commented on 's reply
    Please don't fuel the fire.

• Huskee
    commented on 's reply
    Actually, torque had 0 posts

• mattyb05
    replied
    Congratulations!

Leave a comment:

• Potkettleblack
    replied
    I'm so excited. Someone who has actually posted 30+ times won it. There's hope for the rest of us posting degenerates. I was beginning to think they picked folks with 0s to drive site traffic.

Leave a comment:

• fowlsuds
    replied
    Congrats!

Leave a comment:

• dmorgan73
    replied
    Congrats and great pick!

Leave a comment:

• Stevo
    replied
    Congrats!

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here