Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

February 2017 Gold Medal Giveaway Winner!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations CodyNewcomb! Now is a great time to get an introduction from you over in the Introduce Yourself channel.

Comment

CodyNewcomb, Welcome to "The Pit"! Congratulations on being the "BIG WINNER"! I Can't Think of Anyone More Deserving Than You to Win!
      UNLESS IT WAS ME! 😚😢😭😪🤗
      Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Congrats CodyNewcomb

Comment

CodyNewcomb a hearty welcome from Illinois and congrats on the win.

Comment

CodyNewcomb congrats!

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Enjoy your prize CodyNewcomb !!

Comment

Congrats CodyNewcomb !

Comment

Grats!

Comment

Congratulations! If forgetting about my account is the secret this is my last post LOL. I am not sure all the folks who post regularly could do that, but judging from the regular list of winners it seems to help. Huskee How about giving an entry into the Gold Medal Giveaway for every post? You would double the traffic from some of us.

Comment

Originally posted by LA Pork Butt View Post
                        Huskee How about giving an entry into the Gold Medal Giveaway for every post? You would double the traffic from some of us.
                        Wouldn't that be nice for the regular posters? A few of you guys & gals would have LOTS of entries! Unfortunately, legally we can't do that...and I know you were mostly joking.

The legal rules for a contest are that we cannot charge for entry, entries must be open to the public for free. That means then that paying members cannot get any extra advantage, like extra entries, and whether a person posts in the forum or not has zero to do with entry or odds of winning. Everyone who's a member gets one entry each month.

Remember too, legally, the GMG sweepstakes is open to the general public also, this includes non-Pitmaster Club members, anyone who wants to mail in an entry each month. At least all of our winners so far in 2 1/2 years have been Pitmaster Club members as far as I know. So they've made out pretty well for their support, and that's how it should be!

Comment

• Locotech
                          Locotech commented
                          Editing a comment
                          It's too bad the "foreigners" can't be in this...I could use some new gear, lol.

• Huskee
                          Huskee commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I know Locotech, believe me we all wish it was possible. I hope you understand the reasons behind this though. To read those reasons, please see the main GMG Rules page, and read the very last paragraph: http://amazingribs.com/pitmaster_clu...ays.html#rules

• Locotech
                          Locotech commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Huskee...yea, I've read that before, and understand the problem. Can I get a Soo Mich. p.o. box?...j/k

Congrats! And now that you've remembered your account come and join in the fun! We love hearing everyone's stories!

Comment

Congrats Cody

Comment

Congrats​​​​!!!

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here