Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

December 2016 Gold Medal Giveaway!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations @kmwweiskircher!!!

Comment

kmwweiskircher Looks like a good choice! Congrats!

Comment

Congrats!! We are happy for you!

Comment

Congrats @kmwweiskircher!!! Merry Christmas and the happiest of New Years to you, your family, and your students!!! Enjoy your new toy!

Comment

Newbie to this site and a fellow teacher sends congrats your way! 2nd grade, btw, was by far my favorite age to teach. Working with 6th graders now, and I enjoy them as well, but I miss the little tykes!

Comment

It has been crazy weather here! I visited my daughter in Missoula for Christmas. Got back on the 26th to a foot of snow, and my case of Black Swan sauces. Luckily, no broken bottles or damage. Tried the Beso Del Fuego on chicken a couple days ago...loved it! Can't wait to try the others. We have had 6 snow days in a row...going a little stir crazy. I've still grilled at least once a week on the gas grill, had to wait for the snow and ice to melt off and then warm up to temp!

Just wanted to to say Thank You for the wonderful Black Swan sauces!

Comment

Originally posted by kmwweiskircher View Post
                It has been crazy weather here! I visited my daughter in Missoula for Christmas. Got back on the 26th to a foot of snow, and my case of Black Swan sauces. Luckily, no broken bottles or damage. Tried the Beso Del Fuego on chicken a couple days ago...loved it! Can't wait to try the others. We have had 6 snow days in a row...going a little stir crazy. I've still grilled at least once a week on the gas grill, had to wait for the snow and ice to melt off and then warm up to temp!

Just wanted to to say Thank You for the wonderful Black Swan sauces!
                Max Good

Comment

• Max Good
                  Max Good commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks for you kind assessment. Please tell your friends! You can order Black Swan online from our website. Our Sweet Cognac Sauce works perfectly with Meathead's Memphis Dust.

• David Parrish
                  David Parrish commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I'll second that!

It happened today!!! I was at work so hubby got to open the box...not fair! What's really not fair is it's MONDAY...how can I concentrate on 2nd graders with this in my living room? For the whole week? Torture! Guess who will be playing with her new toy in the icy, crusty snow this weekend?

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0512.JPG
Views:	97
Size:	289.3 KB
ID:	269410

Name:	IMG_0510.JPG
Views:	98
Size:	95.0 KB
ID:	269411

Name:	IMG_0509.JPG
Views:	100
Size:	114.6 KB
ID:	269412
                After we get it completely put together, I have to find it a winter home!
                Again, thank you to Amazing Ribs, Black Swan, and the Good One!

Comment

• Huskee
                  Huskee commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks for sharing the pics! Congrats again.

• tbob4
                  tbob4 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Congrats again! Great looking present.

So awesome!

Comment

Looks great! Congrats!

Comment

Exciting times for you!

Comment

The good one is the one I want. Congratulations.

Comment

Congrats again. I hope you thoroughly enjoy it.

Comment

I see a lot of good eats in your future! Congrats!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here