Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

October 2016 Gold Medal Giveaway!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DWCowles
    replied
    Congrats Jim Rust

Leave a comment:

• RonB
    replied
    Congrats Jim Rust

Leave a comment:

• Craigar
    commented on 's reply
    David Parrish I checked them out too and came away not too impressed. Maybe it was because the floor models had seen some of their better days. The lid was wobbly and didn't feel like it had any heft to it. Maybe that was to do with the spring assistance. However, the size is exactly what I am looking for.
    Last edited by Craigar; October 10, 2016, 01:54 PM.

• Spinaker
    commented on 's reply
    Eh....I would rather Buy the KEG then put the extra $800 towards my new offset......... David Parrish Craigar

• Mosca
    replied
    I'm tellin' ya, the classes look like the best deal. You can cook on anything, but first hand instruction is lifetime invaluable. As much as I like stuff, I think I'd take the classes.

Leave a comment:

• David Parrish
    commented on 's reply
    Craigar I think the Weber Summit Charcoal Grill should be considered as well.

• Danjohnston949
    replied
    Jim Rust, Cogratulations if Not Me, I can't think of anyone else more deserving than You! 👍👍👍👍👍
    Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Leave a comment:

• Craigar
    commented on 's reply
    Friday when I was in the store picking up my new crimson 22.5" Weber kettle, I checked out the Keg for a good 10 minutes. I must say, knowing how hard I am on equipment at times the Keg has moved towards the top of my list when it comes time to buy a kamado style cooker.

• Spinaker
    commented on 's reply
    Good call. I've got the KEG. Now I need the HB!! Craigar

• David Parrish
    replied
    Myself I'd go with one of the gassers only because mine is 15 years old and needs replacing.

Leave a comment:

• Craigar
    commented on 's reply
    I would be torn between the Hasty-Bake and Broil King Keg 5000 leaning towards the Hasty-Bake.

• Spinaker
    replied
    Here we go. Not sure what I would pick at this point. That horizon is what I was after. But I think the Hasty-Bake would be mine!!!

Leave a comment:

• David Parrish
    started a topic October 2016 Gold Medal Giveaway!

October 2016 Gold Medal Giveaway!

As one of your many Pitmaster Club benefits each month you are automatically entered to win the Gold Medal Giveaway.

Prizes are worth as much as $2,250 and you get to pick from anything on the prize list!

The winner also wins a case of Black Swan Barbecue sauces. For all of the details click the Gold Medal Giveaway link above.

This month's winner is Jim Rust . You have until 10/15/2016 to review the prize list and let us know what you want. We hope to hear from you soon!

Everyone else, offer your Congrats, Boos, ShouldaBeenMes, and ShucksatMyLucks.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here