Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*Your Member Benefits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can honestly say joining The Pit has changed my life significantly. Meathead I hope you have a succession plan because this needs to keep going when, not if, you want to step away. Something I learned early in my career was to always be looking for your replacement and to groom them for your job. That's becoming harder to do these days, but there's still plenty of passionate people out there, we just have to dig a little deeper. Thank you for all you have done for me, my family, and my friends; your passion is our benefit.

Comment

• Meathead
      Meathead commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes we have a succession plan.

Love the Pitmaster Club. Best online site going by far. If you're looking for it you can find it here. You can truly get lost in the forums the conversation and within all of the literature that is part of the membership. Only regret is that I didn't join sooner.

Comment

This is the only forum that I regularly check in on...and the only one I pay for.
      Many many years ago I was a moderator on a guitar forum... That was a lot of work...but the staff here is amazing. It also helps that the overwhelming majority of the members understand and follow the rules. It makes for such a better experience.

I love that people are willing to share their knowledge without the drama that plagues so many other forums. The perks are just that...nice, but not the primary reason that I’m here.

Comment

There are a lot more to digest here than just those mentioned in the original post.

Comment

#1 on that list is enough for me. The rest is just icing on the cake. Great place and a part of my every day. Thank you to all.

Comment

Super excited to finally join this forum, love the website.

Question, I keep trying to find a link to buy a shirt or sticker for my car. Does that not exist anymore?

Comment

Meathead and Huskey
              Not sure this is the best place to post my problem but it seems to be covered here and I could use some help. I am no longer receiving any of the newsletters nor am I receiving any notifications of the monthly contest winners. I must have changed a setting or two, but do not know how to correct this. Could one of you please help me out???

Thanks so much. Tom

Comment

I can't believe you didn't list the amazing recipes and humor of Panhead John

Comment

• SheilaAnn
                SheilaAnn commented
                Editing a comment
                rickgregory that’s messed up ! 🤣🤣

• Panhead John
                Panhead John commented
                Editing a comment
                Could y’all imagine if I WAS running this place?

• Alabama Smoke
                Alabama Smoke commented
                Editing a comment
                But I do get Panhead John. I just don't get the items mentioned.

This forum has become additive. It is also expensive. In less than a year, I have upgraded and bought a new Weber Spirit grill, a new SnS Kettle Deluxe, and a new Grilla. The jokes section alone is worth the annual dues.

You and your staff do an outstanding job! Thanks.

Comment

• Panhead John
                Panhead John commented
                Editing a comment
                Not to mention your upcoming trip to Rockdale.

Learning how to BBQ better, absorbing the knowledge of all these cornoisseur's (not misspelled), incredible recipes especially MMD, BBBR - the best $23.9999 spent annually. Hands down.

Comment

The small price is well worth the knowledge I have gained form this site. I couldn't be happier and tell everyone I know about it. Thanks to Meathead and to all of you!

Comment

I am glad this got revived/bumped. Gotta say, this truly is a community that i love. Worth every penny and then some, even with mr panhead.

Comment

• Panhead John
                    Panhead John commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hey grantgallagher You name one other place where you can get drain clearing videos!
                    Last edited by Panhead John; May 2, 2021, 09:10 PM.

• grantgallagher
                    grantgallagher commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I think its tv.panhead.com

Love ya man!

• Panhead John
                    Panhead John commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Back atcha bro!

Love that I just really wandered over here after all these years, recipes, techniques, and reviews!

Comment

• smokenoob
                    smokenoob commented
                    Editing a comment
                    You should wander over more often!

As a member, is it possible to get the updated Magnetic Food Temperature guide that includes the Sou Vide guide?

Comment

• Meathead
                    Meathead commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Oh my. I decided that the sv guide was confusing and deleted it from the current version! Sigh. They are at the printer now.

Ok. Thanks. I'll refer to the ebook then.

My wife knows that before any new cook on my Green Egg, I go to amazingribs.com first. Tomorrow is a smoked rib roast. it has been dry brining for 12 hrs. Another 24 before it hits the grill.

Comment

• Meathead
                    Meathead commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yeah, the ebook is better.

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here