Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "Off Topic" Channel

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DogFaced PonySoldier
    commented on 's reply
    Mosca you mean it should be, but doesn't have to be! lol

• Draznnl
    commented on 's reply
    Only half?

• bbqLuv
    replied
    There goes half the fun.

Leave a comment:

• Mosca
    commented on 's reply
    This is a good idea. BBQ doesn’t have to be pork mixed with cheese and wrapped in bacon. (Of course it can be, but it doesn’t have to be.)

It’s worth discussing.

• pkadare
    commented on 's reply
    No specific channel, no, which means that kind of discussion would fit here - https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/fo...ood-discusison
    If there's enough interest/activity, you could always appeal to the mods for a specific channel to be created.

• klflowers
    commented on 's reply
    Blasphemy!!!!!! For sure!!!!! But I am also interested in the answer to this. There are certainly more healthy recipes posted, but I don't think they are grouped like pork and beef recipes. Thanks for having the courage to ask lol

• bunky2021
    commented on 's reply
    too funny!

• bunky2021
    replied
    OK, I've been looking for a LONG time for the proper place to ask my question. I'm still not sure, so I'll ask my question here. Warning: this question will probably be considered to be blasphemy but I would welcome some help and direction.

Are there any channels/threads dedicated to healthy cooking? Don't get me wrong: I absolutely love all the contributions by Pit members. But my better half and I are trying to eat a little healthier and I figure the Pit crew could provide some great ideas on how to make flavorful food that's more healthy.

Thanks in advance!

Leave a comment:

• gcdmd
    commented on 's reply
    ComfortablyNumb
    Mine are with my GI Joe action figures, along with the Ken doll heads he collected after kicking Ken's butt.

• ofelles
    commented on 's reply
    We'll have to compare notes sometime ComfortablyNumb
    Last edited by ofelles; March 12, 2021, 02:31 PM.

• ComfortablyNumb
    commented on 's reply
    Gentle? I'm very sensitive and that came across as rather rough. But at least I now have something to discuss with my therapist other than my collection of headless Barbie dolls.

What, you don't have one?

• Huskee
    replied
    Bump.

Gentle reminder the General Discussion/ Off Topic channel is NOT for anything edible, cookbooks, cookers, fuels, etc.

Please use General Discussion as a last resort, not a first. Chances are your topic fits elsewhere.

Leave a comment:

• ofelles
    commented on 's reply
    stirring away!

• ComfortablyNumb
    replied
    Sooooo, where do we discuss religion and politics? ;-)

Leave a comment:

• HawkerXP
    commented on 's reply
    Try posting your question here. https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/fo...-other-cookers

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here