Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New M-16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New M-16

Did everyone get a chance to see the pics posted of a new M-16 to be released , looks to be black stainless steel. I was thinking of either a M-16 or a M-1 as my next grill...M-16 probably just moved to the top of the list now. I haven't seen or read any details yet though.

This one? I don't see it on their own site but i see it on other retailers like: https://smokindealbbq.com/product/m1...petition-cart/

She's a beauty!

Click image for larger version

Name:	M16 black.jpg
Views:	263
Size:	21.7 KB
ID:	1067845

Comment

Hmm, I thought I was going to see something entirely different...

Comment

That is the first full picture that I have seen of the new M16.

Comment

THat is not what I expected to see with that title! I am both excited and disappointed now

Comment

Spiffy…but pricey for just a steak machine.

Comment

You can get a Hasty-Bake 250 for half the price. It’s what all the cool kids are using to win the SCA competitions. If you are looking for a pure play steak grilling machine.

The HB250 is the go-to Hasty Bake for competition steak cookers. Designed in partnership with several world championship competitors in the Steak Cookoff Association (SCA), the 250 is extremely versatile, with precision intake and exhaust vents, a two-position firebox (7" or 4.5" from cooking grate), and a slide-in heat deflector that gives you the ability to sear on one side and bake your steak to perfection on the other. It comes equipped with a carry handle and latch for convenient transport. Cleanout is easy, with a removable firebox and ash pan to dump your coal and be on the road in minutes. Boasting Hasty Bake/SCA partnership badging, the 250 ships with custom GrillGrate-brand cooking grates and an elevated extender to get your food off the grates and achieve a full 150-degrees of difference from the searing position. Weighing just 30 lbs, the 250 is the competition cooker's dream, combining value, versatility, and the Hasty Bake flavor that has taken the SCA by storm. Features: Surface cooking space: 150 square inches. Overall dimensions: 18"W x 11.5"D x 18"H (including handles) Weight: 30 lbs. Model 250 (Stainless Steel). 1/8" dia. nickel-plated cooking grills. 18 gauge polished 304 stainless steel hood and base. 10 year parts/workmanship warranty. Custom badging Custom-cut GrillGrate brand cooking grates Custom laser-cut base cooking grate Custom SCA elevated grate extender

Comment

• ecowper
              ecowper commented
              Editing a comment
              STEbbq yeeeeeeessssssssss

• glitchy
              glitchy commented
              Editing a comment
              You can pack your lunch in it too. Not that it’s not still cool, but does have a bit of a lunchbox or toolbox look.

• ecowper
              ecowper commented
              Editing a comment
              It looks like the lunch box I took to work when I was a construction laborer … just much bigger

ecowper you are sooo right. Nuff said
            Last edited by Jfrosty27; July 28, 2021, 07:32 PM.

Comment

Yeah, I think if you use it for hot & fast only then it might be 'a touch' overbuilt and overpriced. You can cook a steak to win competitions on a charcoal chimney for Pete's sake. However, I can also drive to work, to a concert, the grocery store, and the bank in a 1992 Hyundai with a broken window. But I don't want to. I want to use something nice, clean lines, tough build, and creature comforts. Something that maybe my son can use when I'm done with it. So there's that perspective too.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here