Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New loaded Yoder Durango

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats on the Durango, and welcome to the club! I took 4 of us, and 40 minutes to move mine off the truck, across the front of my house, and literally up a 50 foot slope to the back of my house. I pulled a muscle in my leg pushing, pulling and lifting that heavy ass beast, but I love it.

Comment

• PaynTrain
      PaynTrain commented
      Editing a comment
      My next goal is to get it on the back patio, but I need time to heal!!

• TallTrees
      TallTrees commented
      Editing a comment
      No doubt! That thing is a beast! Get a bunch of strong friends, and promise them lots of good cold beers and steaks for their efforts. Then give them each a tube of Ben Gay or Tiger Balm! lol

Congratulations! Looks like a great cooker - hope you have lots of fun getting to know her, getting to know all about her (and how she cooks).

Comment

Just leave that sucker out front, I bet you will gain a bunch of friends in the neighborhood! Congrats, this makes me hesitant to buy a quality stickburner now... my house has a bunch of terraces and stairs so it would be damn near impossible to get it in my back yard!!

Comment

• PaynTrain
        PaynTrain commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh man, you have to figure out a way!! It is a son of a gun, but it is awesome too!

• smokinfatties
        smokinfatties commented
        Editing a comment
        My answer for now is the Karubecue. Stick burner flavor and compact in size! Love it. Cant wait to see what you cook on that Yoder!

Sweet! My post made it into the monthly newsletter email. I am honored, but my back STILL hurts!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture3.PNG
Views:	225
Size:	505.4 KB
ID:	235685

Comment

• PBCDad
        PBCDad commented
        Editing a comment
        Whoa, very meta! A post about your post, inside that post!!! I'm like, freaking out, man

• Atalanta
        Atalanta commented
        Editing a comment
        No Payn no gain. And you did gain!

Beautiful smoke rig man, congratulations !!!

Comment

Nice! Can't wait to hear some of your reviews of it.

Comment

You demonstrated the creative genius that lives inside of every BBQ enthusiast!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here