Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yoder price increases.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yoder price increases.

Inflation strikes again!! I've been really wanting a Stockton for a while. It was already really expensive, but now I officially will never be able to own one. $3999 to 4,559 just means forget about. 11.5% increase is huge on an item that pricey. Now I don't know what stick burner I'll try to get.
    Cue the Incredible Hulk sad music.

I was considering posting the same, but I didn't see the % increase solidly anywhere

Comment

• JohnPaul
      JohnPaul commented
      Editing a comment
      Not sure if it's consistent across all their products, but the one I wanted is 11.5

Yeah it bites. Awhile ago I accepted the fact that I will probably never get a nice offset and this just further buries the nail into the coffin.

Comment

Last year I took a barrel smoker off of a buddies hands who was down sizing and couldn't bring it to his new condo. I almost said no because I was looking at buying a new one this year at some time, glad I accepted it instead of buying new.

Comment

Don’t know if you are interested but you could look at Arizona BBQ Outfitters. I don’t own one but have wanted to over the years. A lot of members have looked at them and mentioned them but I don’t know if anyone bought one.

Offset Vertical Smokers with Charcoal - Wood fired Santa Maria style Grill with Lid

Notice the smoker unit alone, which is like the Stockton is listed at $3000

Comment

• JohnPaul
          JohnPaul commented
          Editing a comment
          I'll do some research on them. The one you linked looks pretty neato.

• tbob4
          tbob4 commented
          Editing a comment
          JohnPaul - They have been in business for awhile. I almost bought that upright in 2014ish. They had photos then of the upright alone. I ended up going with a guy in California who built cabinets, as well. A lot of folks here have put them on their lists over the years.

The cost of meat is going up, so it is natural for the cookers too. It is only fair. but if cost is a concern,
        Outdoor BBQ Grill Barbecue Pit Patio Cooker -- $129.95 + Free Shipping
        List Price: $174.99 26% OFF

No need to thank me.

Best Offset Smokers Under $1000 [Updated 2021 ] Own The Grill

Comment

Great time to pick up welding....with scrap metal.

Comment

• JohnPaul
            JohnPaul commented
            Editing a comment
            Okay I'll do it. But I'm telling my wife it was your idea. Actually I've tried welding a few times. I'm not that good at it. I have mad respect for great welders they make it look so easy.

And the beat goes on…..

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here