Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Good One- Open Range

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Good One- Open Range

Was in Ace Hardware in Tulsa (Memorial Dr.) today and noticed they had The Good One-Open Range-new- marked at $600.
    The sign said it was regularly priced at $999. If you live in N.E. OK and are looking for that model, better jump on it.
    I haven't ever seen that brand in Ace so it probably was a special order that fell through.

That's a steal, as the price elsewhere on the Internet is almost $1200.

Comment

Mr. Bones has one - maybe he can weigh in as to it's efficacy towards the general hunt towards perfection...

Comment

I was in the store again today and the clerk in the BBQ dept. said it had "been in the back room and no one knew it was there".
        He said he would sell it for $500. They want to get rid of cookers now. Told him I wasn't interested but I would pass the word.

Comment

Darn it, it's only 2000 miles from here. That's about $400 round trip for gas...doesn't add up.

Comment

• Mr. Bones
            Mr. Bones commented
            Editing a comment
            Ya still come out to th Good, $-wise...

I'd buy me 2 more, at that price; keep 1, flip th other, an have me a Free 2nd GOOR, if it was in my dang neck o th woods...
          Dayumm good price...

I Love Mine!!!!

Comment

Sweet! I love mine as well.

Comment

$500 is a great price for a brand new one. They are $1,200 new. I bought mine new for $600 back in 2016 and it's a great smoker.

Comment

Oh, wait...

Reckon my GOOR was FREE, as Ah'm reckollectin....

Comment

• ecowper
                  ecowper commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Free is the best price

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here