Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My new good one open range heritage range smoker/grill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kenrobin
    replied
    Outstanding..... well done!

Leave a comment:

• bbqLuv
    replied
    What man doesn't like a nice Rack, of ribs of course?
    Bite of the Bone, Sweet, tangy, and savory!

Leave a comment:

• gfertig
    replied
    Love my Open Range. Do yall have a strategy for managing cooks with things on the bottom and top racks? I try to keep the load smaller and only use the top rack as it seems a bit hotter than the lower rack.

Leave a comment:

• Dadof3Illinois
    commented on 's reply
    Mr. Bones How many butts or wibs can you get on the Open Range and do you have to rotate the food while cooking?

• Henrik
    replied
    That is a great cooker, congrats!

Leave a comment:

• barelfly
    replied
    Looks great! Congrats on the successful cook!

Leave a comment:

• FireMan
    replied
    Masterful lookin cook! Yup, somethin to love.

Leave a comment:

• STEbbq
    commented on 's reply
    Excellent to know the pneumatic wheels make that big a difference. Will make that a req for my next smoker.

• cgrover60
    replied
    Same here.

Leave a comment:

• Randy-Phx
    replied
    Me either.

Leave a comment:

• Jfrosty27
    commented on 's reply
    Me either.

• Mr. Bones
    commented on 's reply
    My Open Range is very easy to move, half th weight of my Horizon Classic 20", an th lil pneumatic donuts roll much nicer, on an off road

• Jared49
    replied
    Hhmmmmm, I didn’t get the photos???
    Got them now!!
    Last edited by Jared49; August 28, 2020, 09:31 PM.

Leave a comment:

• STEbbq
    replied
    How easy is this grill to move with only the two wheels? Mr. Bones cowboy1971

Leave a comment:

• HawkerXP
    replied
    Congrats! Nice lookin machine!

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here