Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone familiar with All Seasons Feeders smokers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone familiar with All Seasons Feeders smokers?

I saw one of these at a Buc EE's store, pretty heavy build, it was $700 at the store.

https://www.allseasonsfeeders.com/Pr..._FIREBOX_(3_16)

Yeah, I was eyeing them things at Bucee's on my way back from Bryan earlier this year in Madisonville. I wanted to go home with one of the fire pits.

I REFUSE to get anything without an insulated firebox.

Comment

I spent a good thirty minutes walking around that thing. Never heard of them until this week.
      Seems well built

Comment

I remember seeing them online a year or two ago. I like their Hibachi

Comment

Ernest I was in Dallas today and you don't need a smoker just put the meat outside on a table it will cook with no problems. Dang was it HOT???
          BTW you need to reach deep in your pocket and get a Lang

Comment

DWCowles you can cook an egg on a dashboard.

It's A Lang or Karubecue .
          Last edited by Ernest; July 30, 2015, 05:21 PM.

Comment

Darrell probably cooks eggs on his dashboard all the time as much as he's on the road.

Comment

David Parrish the wife makes omelets every morning with one of those omelet cookers.
              BTW I will be in your neck of the woods in the morning.

Comment

You guys are passing through Charlotte? What time?

Comment

David Parrish We have a delivery in Charlotte and picking one up in S.C. Then heading home for four days.

Comment

If you give us a little more notice next time we can plan to have a Club lunch somewhere.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here