Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You know your a pitmaster when.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know your a pitmaster when.....

An 18 wheeler doesn't cut it, so you call in a 22 meter low loader to move your pits. 17meter long deck on the trailer. (that's about 1 1/2 shipping containers long). Girls and boys in New Zealand are in for a surprise. 66 day sailing, Buenos Aires / Hong Kong /Auckland. 17 tons of pits there.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Ahumadora; December 21, 2020, 08:31 PM.

Wow!!! Just wow. Such a fan!

Comment

Wow! That's incredible! You're a global player in the smoker industry. Congratulations.

Comment

What about Chico, CA?

Comment

• mnavarre
          mnavarre commented
          Editing a comment
          Heh. "Today CBP officials shut down a major BBQ smuggling operation at the San Ysidro border..."

• Ahumadora
          Ahumadora commented
          Editing a comment
          mnavarre. Today. Man drowns
          while trying to cross el Rio grande with 400lb BBQ pit on his back.

• glitchy
          glitchy commented
          Editing a comment
          I do think you have enough support on the pit you could deliver a truckload to the central US for Amazing Rib members that would purchase and pick up. I only say central US because it’s hey closest to everyone...I just happen to live within a few miles one of the most major crossroads of the US.

¡Ta Bien, Amigo!

Comment

That’s the way to show up your ex-partner! Well done amigo.

Comment

• Mr. Bones
            Mr. Bones commented
            Editing a comment
            Yup.

Might send him a FB, or whatever th Haill is it some yall do, an let him drink it in, like a slow sip of a shot of th very best Patron, then reply to his reply, with a Gentle, Kind Helpful suggestion, like : "Cabron, Feliz Navidad"

"Jus wanted to remind you that "SUX2BME" will fit on a Custom License Plate, in most estados, ¿como no?
            Last edited by Mr. Bones; December 21, 2020, 10:05 PM.

Amazing!

Comment

Loading or unloading

Comment

• wu7y
              wu7y commented
              Editing a comment
              Ahumadora, you are about to turn me into a stick burner fan. And where I live there is darn little wood to do it right.
              Last edited by wu7y; December 21, 2020, 08:37 PM.

• Ahumadora
              Ahumadora commented
              Editing a comment
              Loading..Tomorrow 5 am we take it to the port and it gets loaded into 2 containers there.

• Richard Chrz
              Richard Chrz commented
              Editing a comment
              wu7y #Truth

And here I had already been fantasizing about what life would have been like if my wife had accepted that job offer in New Zealand about five years ago...

Comment

Absolutely Amazing! Congrats!

Comment

My first thought was "you’ve got to be kidding"! My second thought to. 👍👍👍

Comment

Great news to hear. Very happy for your part and I trust they are all sold or will be in no time. Congrats on moving forward the way you have.

Comment

Wow......

Comment

¡Ay caramba!

Comment

You will be at least doubling the grill count in NZ!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here