Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You know your a pitmaster when.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All day to enter the pits into the port. Talk about a shambles. Finally got it done and nothing broken. Time to relax with a beer.
    Attached Files

Comment

Nice! (didn't see Michigan, USA on the list though...)

Comment

• Ahumadora
        Ahumadora commented
        Editing a comment
        Too cold for my liking move South.

• Huskee
        Huskee commented
        Editing a comment
        Too cold for me too Ahumadora

Nice load a smokers on that deck, gotta say that single axle looks kinda light for that load.
      Run down to the local Pete dealer and get a big rig all chromed up.

Comment

• Ahumadora
        Ahumadora commented
        Editing a comment
        Single axle is just for loading in the container. Have fixed legs at the front for the 66 day sailing.

• Ahumadora
        Ahumadora commented
        Editing a comment
        Trailer and pits on it weigh about 5000 kg all up.

At first I thought this was a joke thread....but brother that ain't no joke !!! You movin' your shop to New Zealand like you said you were thinking about doing? Ahumadora

Comment

• Ahumadora
        Ahumadora commented
        Editing a comment
        Yep. Moving shop

Wow!! That is awesome!! I was really hoping you were going to get some up this way.. weren't you talking about some where in wisconsin at some point??

Comment

• Ahumadora
        Ahumadora commented
        Editing a comment
        One day at a time. plan 2021

• Backroadmeats
        Backroadmeats commented
        Editing a comment
        You get some up this way and give me a location!!! I will take one!

NZ will never be the same.

Mr. Bones Huskee tbob4 @Backroadsmeat Et all... boys and girls.... I have no doubt for the right price he can manage a cooker anywhere in the US. Jus saying....

Comment

• Huskee
        Huskee commented
        Editing a comment
        C'mon now, no need for logic 'round these parts.

Wowsa! Just now finding this after seeing you were down in NZ on that other thread!

Amazing journey, and good luck in your new ventures. They won't know what hit them when you bring real BBQ to down under!

Comment

• Ahumadora
        Ahumadora commented
        Editing a comment
        Hopefully the pits are floating somewhere in the pacific by now. Generating a lot of interest here before they even arrive.

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here