Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Groven stick burner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Groven stick burner

Just saw T-Roy cook a couple of picanhas on a Groven wood burner. Did some research and found out that this thing is the real deal, albeit, an expensive deal. Can’t wait for a full review.

Wow - loved the look of it until I saw the price tag. I am afraid to watch the videos because of it.

ok. I keep watching the videos. You really shouldn’t do that to me. HA
    Last edited by tbob4; December 19, 2020, 11:36 PM.

Comment

What a cooker!

Comment

Yowzer.

Comment

Just googled GrOven, they are the real deal. So many cookers so little space.
          Last edited by bbqLuv; December 21, 2020, 07:32 AM.

Comment

Now that is cool. What a quality built product. But at that price, way out of my reach. But hey! It ships free! 😂🤣

Comment

Nice, but if you have a stick burner you’re good already 😄

Comment

• tbob4
                tbob4 commented
                Editing a comment
                I went bed after watching those videos. I really liked them. I woke up thinking, "I already have that with my Santa Maria and my smokers." None-the-less, at 5k, it will be fun for me to keep watching just to get my wife mad. I am thinking she is freezing the accounts right now!
                Last edited by tbob4; December 20, 2020, 02:32 PM.

• Henrik
                Henrik commented
                Editing a comment
                Lol! I hear ya, it sure looks like a solid grill/oven. But too expensive for me.

On sale now for ONLY $3500!

Comment

• tbob4
                tbob4 commented
                Editing a comment
                I know I’ve asked you this - where in the CA foothills did you live?

• Driverdan
                Driverdan commented
                Editing a comment
                I used to live in Placerville, about half way between Sacramento and Lake Tahoe.
                In August of this year we moved to Fort Mohave, AZ

Very nice. They do offer free shipping.....

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here