Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some where near Pilar Buenos Aires.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some where near Pilar Buenos Aires.

While you old dudes were sitting around watching re runs of MASH and digging out ear wax I had my guys whip up these 3 cuties.
    Attached Files

Keep 'em coming!

Comment

You ARE the man. Great work pitmaster. You’re a real craftsman.

Comment

Senor BeastMaster!

Comment

Heck yes

Comment

I always have a lot of ear wax, those look like they would last a life time. there must be a demand for large smokers down there.

Comment

• Ahumadora
              Ahumadora commented
              Editing a comment
              Nope, not at the moment with co vid. No big ones selling.Still in cuarantine here 6 months later. . I am just using up the tanks I have in stock

Those pits look great, but we're gonna hafta sit down and have a little talk about your disrespect for we elderly dudes.

Comment

• gcdmd
              gcdmd commented
              Editing a comment
              You can't really be called elderly unless you drive a T, or at least and A.

• Uncle Bob
              Uncle Bob commented
              Editing a comment
              Guilty on the Model A and T at some point in my car lovin' life...........though they were each hot rods. Does that still count?

Very nice, but it was Cheers, not Mash...

Comment

Mighty nice! Me, I was watching Karhtoum. But, how did ya know about the earwax thing. I am checking for hidden cameras.

Comment

I've been collecting it, and am selling my earwax to buy one of those..

Comment

Old age is a gift denied to many, and ear wax is great for handlebar mustaches.

Comment

• klflowers
                    klflowers commented
                    Editing a comment
                    tbob4, we have a local channel here in Chattanooga, MeTV, that runs MASH all the time. Along with a bunch of other old TV shows. We watch is all the time.

• tbob4
                    tbob4 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    klflowers - you just said that to humor Ahumadora ! hahahahahaha

• klflowers
                    klflowers commented
                    Editing a comment
                    tbob4, no kidding. Look up metv Chattanooga. I watched Barnaby Jones the other night.

tbob4 CaptainMike I think the new Starsky and Hutch is on tonight after Emergency. I think it’s the one where Dixie is held hostage by the earwax patient.

Comment

• CaptainMike
                    CaptainMike commented
                    Editing a comment
                    gcdmd After some exhausting research of SEVERAL mouse clicks I came up with this nugget: Lactated ringers restore electrolytes and fluid balances, reduce acidity and produce diuresis.

Normal saline is a source of electrolytes and water. When hypovolemia is serious, threatening blood circulation, normal saline is administered. For years, it has been deemed as the safest solution to administer in large quantities at once.

• HouseHomey
                    HouseHomey commented
                    Editing a comment
                    tbob4 CaptainMike gcdmd. You guys are killing me. I’m sitting here LMAO!!! Sophias parents watch Adam 12, Emergency etc every afternoon on Metv so @kllowers is vindicated.

• gcdmd
                    gcdmd commented
                    Editing a comment
                    CaptainMike
                    You're right about it being used in the hospital environment, where I practiced. I'm not sure if the diuresis is a major problem, since large volumes are being administered anyway in a shock situation, and shock patients generally don't have much urine flow, due to shunting of blood away from the kidneys. Shock patients also tend to be acidotic.

Check1,,,check 2,,,,move on to check 3 (scratchin’ my ass,,,,)
                  I noticed that some of ur smokers are direct flow and some are reverse flow
                  Which do you think performs better ?
                  Last edited by Greygoose; September 10, 2020, 02:31 PM.

Comment

• Ahumadora
                    Ahumadora commented
                    Editing a comment
                    The most expensive one performs best ....You can buy that one .
                    On the really long chambers I use direct flow as reverse F does not work correctly. On the compact modelos where the firebox is underneath, there is no other choice than RF.

I always love seeing these! Absolute tanks!

Comment

Doesn't anyone watch Gunsmoke reruns, or are you all too young to remember?

Comment

• HawkerXP
                      HawkerXP commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Rawhide and The Rifleman for me!

• klflowers
                      klflowers commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Matt and Ms Kitty - I think Ms Kitty was the first (and hottest) feminist...

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here