Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mean while on the outskirts of Mexico city

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mean while on the outskirts of Mexico city

This time last week these 2 were old propane tanks laying around. My boys gave them some love and turned them into animal recyclers.... One is for Boca de río and the other for Mexico city, México.
    Attached Files

Going to be some darn lucky animals to be recycled in those

Comment

Metal on the mooooove! oink, baaaaaaaa, cluck.

Comment

Keepin the world clean! Love the recycler bit.

Comment

Super cool, looks very much like Bombin Up a "Bone" (B-1 Lancer), Pre-Mission...

So, given th gantry hoist, etc., what powers th cookers in an out th delivery vehicles?
          Simply Mas de que, at that certain breakover point?

Kudos fer alla yerself an yer Crew's hard work, skillz, an professionalism...

Comment

• HouseHomey
            HouseHomey commented
            Editing a comment
            Puro Huevo Sir.

• ComfortablyNumb
            ComfortablyNumb commented
            Editing a comment
            They are put in the vehicle manually. Manuel is the one with the tan shirt.... ;-)

Animals have the right to be recycled in the most delicious way possible. Nice work!

Comment

Very nice work.Looking forward to seeing these in action.

Comment

Boca del Rio MX was one of our favorite vacation places. Beautiful smoker going to a beautiful place.

Comment

I have another 40 steel tubes arriving today to build smokers. Another mid size pit left this morning. Instructed my guy how to build the new model home smoker by whatsapp and photos this week. Slowly building up and hopefully won't be long before I am sending semi's full of pits North.
                Attached Files

Comment

40 more tubes just arrived and so did my plasma. Boys gonna be busy now..
                  Attached Files

Comment

• BFlynn
                    BFlynn commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Awesome!!

I was going to say that you are helping the planet by eliminating great carbon emitting creatures and thus decreasing your carbon foot print. But I don't that is going to fly. But if it does fly, cook it too.

Comment

Are these going to be available in the US ?? How far north are you sending them?? I am four hours south of Canada .

Comment

• Ahumadora
                      Ahumadora commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I am trying to set up to have a full semi load sent to Austin TX at least. To keep the cost down just send loads at a time. Stuck in Argentina (nearly 5 months in lockdown).

Fantastic! So cool seeing what yer doin!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here