Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sling ‘n’ steel smokers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sling ‘n’ steel smokers?

Has anyone dealt with this company or own one of these? Very interested
    Sling 'N' Steel BBQ Smokers, Whitesville, Kentucky. 145,828 likes · 1,612 talking about this · 307 were here. Providing Quality built BBQ equipment,smokers and grills from small back yard cookers to...

So I bought a smoker from Sling n steel. I’m really impressed. I’ve done a brisket 12lb, 18 pork steaks(at once!), and today I smoked bbq meatloaf. Great drafting, easy to maintain temps with good clean smoke. I’m lovin this smoker.
    Attached Files

Comment

• Dadof3Illinois
      Dadof3Illinois commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you go pick it up in person or have it delivered?

• allengrg
      allengrg commented
      Editing a comment
      Dadof3Illinois I picked it up myself. I was able to drive down to Kentucky, pick up, and return to the St Louis metro area by 4pm.

I have never heard of them. They have an impressive line up of cookers and seem to have quality in the build. They mention Meadow Creek in the insulated Cabinet Smoker ("Combined with Meadow Creek’s 30+ year tradition of outstanding quality and service, the BX50 cabinet smoker is setting the woods on fire") which is a known brand. Not sure what connection there is though.
    What's important is you are happy and it turns out good food. Next time how about some pic of the food.

Comment

You must be in the Southern Indiana Kentucky ish area.

Comment

Agree with ofelles , they appear not to mess around with what they choose to build. Lookin forward as to how you cook with it!

Comment

Man that smoker sure is a hummer dinger

Comment

That is funny, I just found these guys last night.
            and HBT Smokers, Blowinsmokecookers, and norther smokers.

They all seem to have the same catalog, I believe HBT is the manufacturer and the rest are dealers.

Regardless they look to have awesome stuff.
            Last edited by meatSweatsTB; July 11, 2020, 11:43 AM.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here