Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

While you old dudes were scratching your bald heads.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow.

K.

Comment

Mr. Musk would like to see you now.

Comment

Ahumadora that is a very impressive rig. Once you get it on wheels will you use a gas or diesel engine for the power plant? :-) Just for curiosity's sake, what is the square inch (or feet) of grill space?

Seriously, beautiful build.

Comment

• Ahumadora
          Ahumadora commented
          Editing a comment
          8,525 sq inches , 59 foot of grate surface

Now if you can figure out how to cook in one of those you’ll be better off. I’m willin’ to come down there and learn ya....I take Visa

Comment

• Ahumadora
          Ahumadora commented
          Editing a comment
          Bring some Shiner bock with ya..... or Crown Royal..

• Troutman
          Troutman commented
          Editing a comment
          Sorry Scotch man here. I’ll bring the single malt

Originally posted by Ahumadora
        Can't figure out how to rotate the pic.
        If you want your avatar or other pics to appear right side up, you'll need to edit them (however slightly), then save before reposting. Picture orientation data is supposed to be stored in the image file ... but often it isn't. By editing and saving, the orientation data is set correctly and they'll display properly (e.g., right side up) in the Pit.

When I do it to one of my pics, I just open the jpeg file (in the Windows image editor or the equivalent editor on my iPhone), rotate the image very slightly, save, rotate the image back to what it was before, then save again. Problem solved! (cropping the image works, too)

Comment

• Ahumadora
          Ahumadora commented
          Editing a comment
          Tried doing it on my phone and gave up before the phone had a nasty accident. Figured y'all can just rotate your computer screens 90 degs if ya want a good gander.

Ahumadora - If you want them:

Click image for larger version

Name:	349982B7-82F5-477A-AE0D-C848C5272C58.jpeg
Views:	152
Size:	133.4 KB
ID:	856164

Click image for larger version

Name:	EC58FC1F-4865-4BB2-86DF-A8327932267F.jpeg
Views:	148
Size:	167.0 KB
ID:	856165

Comment

• Ahumadora
          Ahumadora commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks a bunch. Not easy to do while trying to entertain kids

• Ahumadora
          Ahumadora commented
          Editing a comment
          Delivered it to the customer today.

That looks impressive..... But what's a "meters"?

Comment

• Ahumadora
          Ahumadora commented
          Editing a comment
          The distance between old and new.

• BFlynn
          BFlynn commented
          Editing a comment
          That was more a joke about our refusal to use the metric system

Great build!!

Wait, I'm old and bald?

Comment

EGGCELLENT brother!! As usual, looks like some dang dang nice smoke machines! I am curious. Are you using old propane tanks to start with? It looks like you are cutting off one end for the attachment of your firebox. What are you doing with the round end that you cut off? Here's what we do with them. You should be making some dang nice fire pits too brother if that's the case! Here's mine, not pimping my old video, and its dang old... but it shows the ole wasted propane end and what it can become.

Comment

• Mr. Bones
            Mr. Bones commented
            Editing a comment
            Great Vid, My Brother! T-Bone Walker in th BG? Ain't never heared dat song, but dat's my guess...
            Vox don't 'quite' match up, but guitfiddle style do...
            Last edited by Mr. Bones; June 2, 2020, 07:04 PM.

• lonnie mac
            lonnie mac commented
            Editing a comment
            Ah brother! A little know artist from times past. Texas Johnny Brown. He actually gave me written permission to use his music in my vids back in the day. He was taken out by Hurricane Ike. Dang nice player.

• Ahumadora
            Ahumadora commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes, All the ends off the propane tanks we usually sell to another small company for them to make fire pits out of. Some of them weight 200 kilos and are 1.2M in diameter. I don't have time to mess with them and dealing with those customers.

Very Nice work Brother, it almost looks like some vessels I have encountered, in my travels...
          Last edited by Mr. Bones; June 2, 2020, 06:55 PM.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here