Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Northern pit smoker. (10,000kms /6,000 miles further North than me)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Northern pit smoker. (10,000kms /6,000 miles further North than me)

My boys in Mexico sent a pit to Sonora, Mexico today. (Near the border with Arizona) Getter closer to sending pits to y'all. ( texastweeter , Troutman I thought you guys were from the South?? 10k km's North and still ain't at your place Cuarantine is on in Mexico city but somehow they found a flete to deliver the pit to CDMX (Mexico city) for shipping.
    Attached Files

You’ll get here sooner than later and I’m looking forward to it. Still, think about upgrading to bubble wrap when you do because some of our truckers aren’t that gentle on the cargo.🙂

Comment

• Ahumadora
      Ahumadora commented
      Editing a comment
      Not built in China.. 1/4" steel.. My pits aren't too gentle on cargo trucks..
      Last edited by Ahumadora; April 29, 2020, 04:47 PM.

• Donw
      Donw commented
      Editing a comment
      I was just joking more about the paint job.

• smokin fool
      smokin fool commented
      Editing a comment
      Ahumadora Ship it with the carrier I drive for....you ship a smoker,,,,we'll deliver thumb tacks....
      That includes both drivers and loaders/unloaders at the depots....man, we could wreck cannon balls.

maybe we need to make a trip further down south, meet in the middle maybe?

Comment

• Ahumadora
      Ahumadora commented
      Editing a comment
      Peru is about halfway. We can grill up some Llama and Que (guinea pig)....

• Troutman
      Troutman commented
      Editing a comment
      Meet in Machu Picchu, if I don't pass out from the climb

• texastweeter
      texastweeter commented
      Editing a comment
      I am partial to rodent...squirrel, and rabbit are great. Any iguana there?

Shoot. Let me get a certain certificate and a plane with a hefty usable load carrying one skinny white boy!

Comment

• texastweeter
      texastweeter commented
      Editing a comment
      wasn't this the plot of Blow?

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here