Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ingenious Stick Burner Starter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drbearsec
    commented on 's reply
    I took the Ingenious comment in the thread title to be snark, not serious.

• Father87
    commented on 's reply
    lol oh man, searching now

• Huskee
    replied
    When I burn pine needle piles I use my ShopVac reversed as a blower, it has the tapered end attachment. It works great and it's lots of fun how well them suckers will light up with forced air. Garden hose by my side, I do not advocate non-safety of course.

Leave a comment:

• Jon Solberg
    replied
    the ultimate BBQ Dragon right there!

Leave a comment:

• DWCowles
    commented on 's reply
    You and me both...I used the brush burner to light the charcoals in the chimney 😀
    Last edited by DWCowles; May 4, 2015, 03:48 PM.

• DWCowles
    commented on 's reply
    I'm just messing with you 😎

• scorched_porch
    replied
    I'll stick with a propane flamethrower thank you.

Leave a comment:

• CurlingDog
    replied
    DW, poor choice of words. Most rednecks i know are not this dumb. If i'm being a bit harsh, it might just be my previous life as a volunteer firefighter that is coloring my opinion of this breed of "fun".

Leave a comment:

• DWCowles
    replied
    Now what is wrong being a redneck???

Leave a comment:

• smarkley
    replied
    Yeah that is why it is so funny!

Also.. I love watchin dummazzian turkey fryer disasters!

Leave a comment:

• CurlingDog
    replied
    sorry, but i disagree. ingenious? Hardly... that guy is another another dummazz. If he was firing up a stick-burner, there would at least a smidgen of utility in his actions (try compressed air for a real exciting burn), but messing with a backyard POS chiminea without a spark arrestor on it, he's just a clueless redneck looking for a disaster to talk about at the burn ward.

Leave a comment:

• smarkley
    replied
    I love fire and smoke... I really really want to try that hahahaha!

Leave a comment:

• smarkley
    commented on 's reply
    It looks like it... I really do think she surprised them!

• Jerod Broussard
    commented on 's reply
    Did the cameraman pretend he wasn't filming when the Mrs. showed up?

• smarkley
    replied
    I think this is funny as hell... been LMAO at it for a bit now

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here