Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AZBBQ Outfitters BootHill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AZBBQ Outfitters BootHill

I am looking into getting a BootHill cooker from AZBBQ Outfitters. The thing seems to be a tank that will last a long time, and a great smoker/grill.

I have seen a few people around in favor of the scottsdale but I have not been able to find any reviews on the Boothill so I was wondering if anyone here has one and what their thoughts are on it.

Thanks!

There is a review of it from someone who owns the Scottsdale. If you click on the Boothill cooker, the gallery and a review opens up. I am looking forward to you buying it and posting photos of cooks on it. I have really had fun browsing their website over the past few years. I can live vicariously through you - pull the trigger on it for my sake.
    Last edited by tbob4; January 9, 2020, 12:14 PM.

Comment

meatSweatsTB Welcome to the forum. Thanks for giving me the literal "meat sweats" 20 minutes after awaking thanks to the mention of that darn pit maker.

Comment

• tbob4
        tbob4 commented
        Editing a comment
        Come on Jerod - you don't wake up with meat sweats? Hey, wait a minute - let's market that on Shark Tank. Workout gear for BBQers.

• Jerod Broussard
        Jerod Broussard commented
        Editing a comment
        tbob4 I get bike sweats, that's enough.

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Thanks everyone! I have been watching from a distance over the past few months. I am ready to get active

Comment

• tbob4
          tbob4 commented
          Editing a comment
          If you buy one, look at the disclaimer about taxes. If you live outside of AZ, I would contact the owner to discus them as his site suggests. Again, I look at his cookers on the computer a few times a year and am really impressed with his site and his builds. Lots of videos on YouTube of his products, as well.

Welcome to the Pit from the California Delta. His stuff looks solid. I'm sure you would be happy.

Comment

Originally posted by meatSweatsTB View Post
          I am looking into getting a BootHill cooker from AZBBQ Outfitters. The thing seems to be a tank that will last a long time, and a great smoker/grill.

I have seen a few people around in favor of the scottsdale but I have not been able to find any reviews on the Boothill so I was wondering if anyone here has one and what their thoughts are on it.

Thanks!
          I have the Scottsdale and I can tell you it is a tank. Cooks fantastically. I've eyed the Boothill but can't come up with a good sales pitch for my wife seeing as how I already spent a chunk of change on the 42" Scottsdale and a custom reverse flow smoker from them. Quality product for sure.

Comment

• meatSweatsTB
            meatSweatsTB commented
            Editing a comment
            Do you have photos of the reverse flow? It sounds like you have the perfect setup with the scottsdale and the reverse flow!

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here