Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broil King stick burner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Broil King stick burner

I was in a Lowe’s store today and I saw a Broil King stick burner and I wondered if this is considered a COS? I could not find a review on it, the price was C$999.00 but it may be on sale for less right now. I think it is made from 14 gage sheet metal. I would like to have a stick burner some day but I am wary of the low priced ones available at big box stores.

That's pretty thin, but depending on your location and your willingness to mod or attend, might be a good entry level cooker. I need to research this though, never seen one. Reviews on their website don't appear too happy though.

Comment

Would that be closer to $799 US?

Comment

• Argoboy
        Argoboy commented
        Editing a comment
        Probably around US$700.00

• Jerod Broussard
        Jerod Broussard commented
        Editing a comment
        Pass Argoboy

Humm, honestly looks like more smoke coming out of each end of the door than the stack in that pic!

Comment

• Ahumadora
        Ahumadora commented
        Editing a comment
        I was going to comment on that as well. Terrible photo. People in the pic need to stop partying and tend to their smoker that is bellowing out white smoke.
        Last edited by Ahumadora; January 2, 2020, 06:41 PM.

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here