Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just thinking out loud.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just thinking out loud.

Damn, since following Stickburner Wood Question and Second ever all wood cook by Dewesq55 post. I have started thinking a stick burner would be great. It’s not like I need it. But I sure do WANT one. I think it would be nice to have the option in addition to my YS460. I know the fire management is a long curve and I also know I really enjoy sitting by the cooker watching and smelling.
    Have gone from a Klose (like my grill) to a Lang and now to the Lone Star 24x40 as the one I want.
    Note to self NO!……Wait how about not now. I’m better for to save some $ and then pull the trigger, maybe next year. Plus SWMBO would be more understanding!
    I just know you people will be of no help resisting!

Resistance is futile. Come to the dark side....... we have milk and cookies. 😜

Cant wait to see pictures of your new cooker! 👍😝😎

Comment

• ofelles
      ofelles commented
      Editing a comment
      Milk and Cookies!!?!

• 58limited
      58limited commented
      Editing a comment
      Here in Texas we have beer, chips, and salsa A stick burner is nice but not for every day use. But, it is sure nice when you have the time and, even better, friends to hang out with while cooking.
      Last edited by 58limited; October 21, 2019, 05:54 PM.

Interestingly, tonight while eating ribs for dinner, my SWMBO. said: "so why don't we have a good/expensive smoker since we use it so much?" I almost fell off my chair! Them so asked how much a good one costs. When I told her she she didn't flinch. Maybe there's hope for the future.

Comment

• RickyBobby
      RickyBobby commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol, if I were you, I’d already have an LSG in my cart online!! No take backs!

• JGo37
      JGo37 commented
      Editing a comment
      You lucky lucky man.....

• Dewesq55
      Dewesq55 commented
      Editing a comment
      RickyBobby my heart belongs to The Good One Heritage Oven, although the Open Range will do in a pinch.

In the words of the Borg - resistance is futile...

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here