Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Franklin Smoker Auction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Franklin Smoker Auction

Franklin BBQ is auctioning off the first prototype of their soon to be released offset cooker. The proceed benefit Austin Dames? If you are interested you can view the auction at https://www.ebay.com/itm/Franklin-BBQ-Pit-FInal-Prototype/383121076773

Current bid is $7,100

Nice looking smoker and it sounds like a great cause.

Comment

Much to rich for my blood.

Comment

Those are some nice looking smokers. When I get around to getting a stick burner I will definitely take a long look at these. I love that they are very simple, well built smokers without a lot of bells and whistles.

Comment

At $7800.00 today.

Comment

Can I just buy a raffle ticket for it at $25?

Comment

• Craigar
              Craigar commented
              Editing a comment
              Just find 315 buddies that can chip in $25 and you can bid the $7,900 that's up next. You can count me in for $25 to help you start your BBQ Fund Me exercise.

• Craigar
              Craigar commented
              Editing a comment
              Holy crap! I think I just thought of a way to help people with MCS. Just start a BBQ version of go fund me.

$8300 as of today. I'm betting closer to $12k when done. Would be cool to brag you have the first Franklin pit but my wife appreciates other things...like a roof and food on the table.

Comment

Who is Franklin?

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here