Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hamrforge Beast info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That thing looks like it needs to have a cannon attached to it. Absolute tank! Awesome.

Comment

These are th kinda folks I need as Sponsors, lol!

I'll gladly field test that sumbuck, give honest AR, an youtube reviews, until I croak out..

Note: This offer is also open to Lang, LSG, Yoder, Horizon, etc.

On accounta, discrimination is jus wrong...
      Last edited by Mr. Bones; August 13, 2019, 08:09 AM.

Comment

I just found the Hammerforge cookers online today and was going to post a pic here at the pit but can see it is well represented. Anyway what a great looking pit and at 1200 pounds it is aptly named the Beast. would love to have one but My Good One Marshall Gen III is still humming along quite nicely. This cooker just captured my attention.

Comment

• Mr200
          Mr200 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah they’re pretty special

Does it cook as good as it looks? It looks amazing!

Comment

Hey Mr200, what are you thoughts on The Beast after having had it a while? I went up to Sydney to see one in the showroom and wasn't impressed. The fireproofing felt (or whatever it's called) around the back of the lid was wearing, the door didn't close properly, and the slide out tray in the firebox kept getting stuck. And this was the demo model which had never been cooked on. They had another out the front they were cooking with and it was showing rust all over the place. I was intending on pulling the trigger but backed away after seeing it in person. Any insights?

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here