Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rustic Soul reverse flow smoker pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PaulstheRibList
    replied
    So nice!!!

Leave a comment:

• rusticsoul
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Huskee
    replied
    I think we need more action pics!

Leave a comment:

• Huskee
    commented on 's reply
    Years could mean two, like my paint, lol. Also I should note I don't cover mine. It's simply the heat, the expansion/contraction, like Jerod mentioned a few times, that destroys firebox paint. My main body is still purdy.

• rusticsoul
    replied
    Amazing ribs Memphis dry run. Kansas city bbq sauce and rustic soul chimicurru. Wow it's works a treat.

Leave a comment:

• Jerod Broussard
    commented on 's reply
    It's Tel-Tru, that is all that matters.

• rusticsoul
    replied
    Just a couple more for you.

Leave a comment:

• rusticsoul
    replied
    So it's all pretty much complete guys. Paint work is average unfortunately as I had to do it myself. Paint guys is on board for our first sold units though. Couple of bolts need changing. Ran over one of my brand new tel tru glow in the dark thermometers which took 6 weeks to arrive in Australia which was heart breaking. I was in a mad rush to get this thing done so I can get my website only need which incidentally is a long way off. BUT ITS DONE. It's been a pretty long and hard journey actually and we are now really only at the start. I hope we will be around for years to come. Thanks to everyone on here for all the points and tips. We will have many more smokers coming up that we will need help with. THIS IS YOUR SMOKER Not ours so Thanks again and huskee. Go paint your smoker please. .

Leave a comment:

• CurlingDog
    commented on 's reply
    no worries, you covered 99.9% of everything i'm looking for in a stick burner. Its my next must have. thanks for sharing!!

• rusticsoul
    replied
    What a thermometer it's huge

Leave a comment:

• Jerod Broussard
    commented on 's reply
    Lotta high temp paints feasibly available are not flexible, to keep up with the expansion and contraction of the metal on the firebox.

• rusticsoul
    replied
    Well it goes up to 1500 degrees c but a good point.

Leave a comment:

• Jerod Broussard
    commented on 's reply
    Ask them how well it will hold up on metal that is expanding and contracting.

• rusticsoul
    replied
    So I spoke to the American company today about that zinc coating they said once it's baken in it will last for years with no rust and us fine to use around food. Seriously considering using after I've seen you box there huskee.

Leave a comment:

• Jerod Broussard
    commented on 's reply
    You could have 3,000 degree paint on that firebox. The expansion and contraction of the metal will eventually flake it off over time.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here