Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New trailer for bbq school

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boys at the shop weren't letting it go until I cooked them an asado.
    Attached Files

Comment

I would be on the next flight but my better half says no. That thing is impressive.

Comment

Have both smokers and the brasero burning.
        Attached Files

Comment

Impressive!

Comment

that thing is a work of art!

Comment

That cooker is Too Bad!!! Who'da thunk double barrel smoker? That sir is really really cool!

Comment

Yep, it works.
                Attached Files

Comment

Very impressive Sir. I doff my cap in respect to your abilities in both manufacture and cooking.
                  You have one of the coolest jobs in my opinion.
                  What is the overall length and width of the trailer and I must assume the axle is braked.
                  Do you have a sheet metal press-brake and guillotine.
                  Do you physically work on the rigs or design only.
                  Is the emblem on the trailer a springbok (sure looks like one).
                  Plenty more questions but I'll leave it at that.

Comment

• Ahumadora
                    Ahumadora commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Not sure of the overall length, Probably 5.2 meters. Get my sheet metal cut and bent down the road. We have small guillotines . I have other shops with CNC oxy and plasma cutters. I Do most of the design and built them up until halfway through this year, Now I spend half the day driving while on the phone delivering metal and keeping the 2 shops I have building them supplied and running.

• holehogg
                    holehogg commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Do you only manufacture smokers or do other sheetmetal work. I have been involved in truck body and trailer manufacturing for 25.plus years.

Finished in oven as I had things to do.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Just confirmed. I will be the head pitmaster cooking at an event in central Buenos Aires for 3000 people next friday. Will be using the trailer Texas, new bbq school trailer and going to dust off "El Toro". Heres some pics of toro.
                    Attached Files

Comment

You are indeed a BBQ Monster!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here