Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New trailer for bbq school

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New trailer for bbq school

Finally finished this trailer
    Attached Files

Very impressive!

Comment

Oh, man! Suuuuuuweet!

What are you going to pull it with?

Comment

• Ahumadora
        Ahumadora commented
        Editing a comment
        Toyota hilux. My pick up is a work horse. Towed the trailer Texas yesterday and that weighs 2500kg. Lucky there are no hills within 500km.

Now you're just showing off! Who else's smoker has a swaggy hood ornament? Nobody else's, that's who.

For 99% of us, I would say that is awesome, but complete overkill. Can't wait to see that thing loaded up!
      Last edited by Steve R.; December 5, 2018, 01:45 PM.

Comment

• JGo37
        JGo37 commented
        Editing a comment
        We had a similar 'horse' ornament on an LCAC when we went up to Alaskan tundra to try and break the Gulf's speed record of 84 knots by 'flying' on ice. The horse ripped off and broke a leaded bullet-proof nav window.

And the old one is on it's way to my house?

Comment

• gcdmd
        gcdmd commented
        Editing a comment
        You wouldn't want to pay the shipping.

• Black99vette
        Black99vette commented
        Editing a comment
        Lol

Wow! What a beast that's incredible!! You have some skils sir, you have some skills!

Comment

Marvelous workmanship!

Comment

Barbecue beastmode .... aaaaaa sensory overload !!!!

Comment

What an awesome rig!!

Comment

On one hand you have your food (mostly to die for) & on the other hand you have your cookers (the envy of everywhere), food, cookers,........food, ......cookers, .......food, ......cookers. I have to give this some thought, I’ll get back to you. .............food.........cookers.......hmm.

Comment

• Ahumadora
                Ahumadora commented
                Editing a comment
                I am also friends and doing a BBQ class soon with bars that sell great craft beer.
                Last edited by Ahumadora; December 6, 2018, 12:41 AM.

Another beauty!

Comment

Holy...(wait for it)...smokes! Very impressive indeed. Smoke King is an appropriate name I'd say.

Comment

Superb!

Comment

Wow! Top notch.

Comment

That is some very skilled craftsmanship. Looks totally awesome.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here