Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse

2021 Meat-Up In Memphis Canceled - Rescheduled for March 2022

We've unfortunately had to cancel the 2021 Meat-Up in Memphis. We are rescheduling for March 18-20, 2022. More details and re-booking info coming soon! For now click here for more info.
See more
See less

Incinerator/Barbecue?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spinaker
    commented on 's reply
    I would love that! Frozen Smoke

• Frozen Smoke
    commented on 's reply
    If I get it you will have to stop by next time you’re up north we can reverse sear some rib eyes on it Spinaker

• Frozen Smoke
    commented on 's reply
    It will be mine if he still has it. Sent him a email early this am but no response yet. Been on CL for 2 months last updated 18 days ago so he still had it just a couple of weeks ago. The more I look at it the more I like it! Totally old school like me. Bare bones fire and meat!

It’s going to be a major part of my landscape I hope!!

• EdF
    commented on 's reply
    That's the way it feels to me, too!

• Troutman
    replied
    Is it Incinerator/Barbecue or Barbecue/Incinerator? Buyer beware?

Leave a comment:

• Troutman
    commented on 's reply
    The problem persists that in my mind I’m still that young man with the strong back ..... until I try to get up in the morning and look in the mirror ...

• Spinaker
    commented on 's reply
    I wish I could take credit for that piece of art!

• Spinaker
    replied
    WOW!!!!!!!! TELL ME YOU BOUGHT THIS!!!! I might have to make the drive up if you didn't brother!!!!!!! Way cool.

Leave a comment:

• EdF
    commented on 's reply
    "Beware the old man in the city where men die young"!

• Frozen Smoke
    replied
    Originally posted by ComfortablyNumb View Post
    Be sure to let us know which hospital to send cards and flowers to when you have your hernia operation!😏
    Im old and retired I have 2 sons and a son in law in their thirties with strong backs. They will need the supervision and guidance only I can provide!

Leave a comment:

• ComfortablyNumb
    replied
    Be sure to let us know which hospital to send cards and flowers to when you have your hernia operation!😏

Leave a comment:

• Frozen Smoke
    replied
    Originally posted by FireMan View Post
    You can burn your trash & cook at the same time! And, it’s portable, cool .
    I’m thinking this will only be portable one time. From his place to mine!

Leave a comment:

• FireMan
    replied
    You can burn your trash & cook at the same time! And, it’s portable, cool .

Leave a comment:

• HouseHomey
    commented on 's reply
    The original prototype is Proto in his living room. Good luck on that move.

• Frozen Smoke
    replied
    Originally posted by HouseHomey View Post
    Bet it cooks hot. I hope they don't charge by the pound. Spinaker likely makes his toast on this.
    First thing I thought when I seen it too super hot sear machine!! It's just so old school I love it and for $50 I can't go wrong. Even if it's just a yard decoration that I have to weed whip around!!
    Looks like granite on the side of the cast iron. I'm sure it's going to be a beast to move!

Heck Spinaker probably made this thing!!

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse

2021 Meat-Up In Memphis Canceled - Rescheduled for March 2022

We've unfortunately had to cancel the 2021 Meat-Up in Memphis. We are rescheduling for March 18-20, 2022. More details and re-booking info coming soon! For now click here for more info.
See more
See less
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}