Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Incinerator/Barbecue?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Incinerator/Barbecue?

Never seen anything like this before but I want it. Interesting piece. Sent the guy a email and if it's still available it's coming home with me!
    Looks like a lot of potential fun! A piece of cast iron Spinaker may not actually have!

That is super cool

Comment

Bet it cooks hot. I hope they don't charge by the pound. Spinaker likely makes his toast on this.

Comment

Originally posted by HouseHomey View Post
        Bet it cooks hot. I hope they don't charge by the pound. Spinaker likely makes his toast on this.
        First thing I thought when I seen it too super hot sear machine!! It's just so old school I love it and for $50 I can't go wrong. Even if it's just a yard decoration that I have to weed whip around!!
        Looks like granite on the side of the cast iron. I'm sure it's going to be a beast to move!

Heck Spinaker probably made this thing!!

Comment

• HouseHomey
          HouseHomey commented
          Editing a comment
          The original prototype is Proto in his living room. Good luck on that move.

• Spinaker
          Spinaker commented
          Editing a comment
          I wish I could take credit for that piece of art!

You can burn your trash & cook at the same time! And, it’s portable, cool .

Comment

Originally posted by FireMan View Post
          You can burn your trash & cook at the same time! And, it’s portable, cool .
          I’m thinking this will only be portable one time. From his place to mine!

Comment

Be sure to let us know which hospital to send cards and flowers to when you have your hernia operation!😏

Comment

Originally posted by ComfortablyNumb View Post
              Be sure to let us know which hospital to send cards and flowers to when you have your hernia operation!😏
              Im old and retired I have 2 sons and a son in law in their thirties with strong backs. They will need the supervision and guidance only I can provide!

Comment

• EdF
                EdF commented
                Editing a comment
                "Beware the old man in the city where men die young"!

• Troutman
                Troutman commented
                Editing a comment
                The problem persists that in my mind I’m still that young man with the strong back ..... until I try to get up in the morning and look in the mirror ...

• EdF
                EdF commented
                Editing a comment
                That's the way it feels to me, too!

WOW!!!!!!!! TELL ME YOU BOUGHT THIS!!!! I might have to make the drive up if you didn't brother!!!!!!! Way cool.

Comment

• Frozen Smoke
                Frozen Smoke commented
                Editing a comment
                It will be mine if he still has it. Sent him a email early this am but no response yet. Been on CL for 2 months last updated 18 days ago so he still had it just a couple of weeks ago. The more I look at it the more I like it! Totally old school like me. Bare bones fire and meat!

It’s going to be a major part of my landscape I hope!!

• Frozen Smoke
                Frozen Smoke commented
                Editing a comment
                If I get it you will have to stop by next time you’re up north we can reverse sear some rib eyes on it Spinaker

• Spinaker
                Spinaker commented
                Editing a comment
                I would love that! Frozen Smoke

Is it Incinerator/Barbecue or Barbecue/Incinerator? Buyer beware?

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here