Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pyro Tower by Pyro Products (Fire Pit/ Pizza Oven/ Smoker)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pyro Tower by Pyro Products (Fire Pit/ Pizza Oven/ Smoker)

I have a crappy fountain in my courtyard that I wanted to replace with a fire pit. I live really close to a canyon so I wanted to make sure whatever I bought was heavy duty and had plenty of screens to protect embers from flying into the canyon and getting me on the news.

It is heavy duty (200 lbs) 3/16 steel and has attachments to purchase to turn it into a pizza oven and smoker too.

Has anyone seen these things in real life? The pictures below are from their website . Mine arrives this week- can't wait!

Click image for larger version

Name:	fire-tower-the-blaze-fire-tower-3_f553b4e5-b06b-43a3-9090-d0e6b056148a_1024x1024.jpg
Views:	1902
Size:	62.4 KB
ID:	447064Click image for larger version

Name:	fire-tower-the-blaze-fire-tower-1_1024x1024.jpg
Views:	2131
Size:	52.4 KB
ID:	447065Click image for larger version

Name:	fire-tower-complete-kit-2_bad242a5-d4ba-404a-b85a-53c060a67ae5_1024x1024.jpg
Views:	2109
Size:	43.8 KB
ID:	447066

That looks very neat. Let us know what you think.

Comment

Friend of mine built a vertical fire pit. But not like that one just a pretty bare bones set up but it sure worked! You better have a lot of wood to burn because they are heavy on the wood consumption! I do like that one in the pics. How much do they run?

Comment

• smokinfatties
        smokinfatties commented
        Editing a comment
        They're about $500- if you get the screens its another $150 or so. The whole kit and kaboodle with all the smoker attachments etc is like $1,200.

I know they burn a lot but I have to get my inner Pyro taken care of somehow

• smokinfatties
        smokinfatties commented
        Editing a comment
        Also, shipping is free

Looking forward to your review.

Comment

What a neat fire pit!

Comment

Duuuuuude! That thing is sweet! You are on a heavy diet of iron these days! I love it!

Comment

• smokinfatties
            smokinfatties commented
            Editing a comment
            I have been spending too much time finding cool stuff on the internet!

• Spinaker
            Spinaker commented
            Editing a comment
            Hahahahaha, I know how you feel. "it's that damn internet thing again!" smokinfatties

I can't wait to see this sucker running at full tilt. You better have that baby glowin'!

Comment

That looks great! Enjoy!

Comment

I think I saw that in a Star Wars movie. But it didn't look as cool!

Comment

So this beauty arrived on Friday and got it's first burn-in!

It is SUPER heavy duty! Arrived in 4-5 different packages weighing over 50lb each! The assembly wasn't too hard at all, but due to the size and weight it was definitely a 2 person job, and required gloves! I want to figure out how to get a set of casters on it so that it's somewhat movable around my courtyard but this thing is in no way portable. The screens and door were an excellent addition. Very well made!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1285.JPG
Views:	2074
Size:	70.8 KB
ID:	450493

Comment

• smokinfatties
                  smokinfatties commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Danjohnston949 It keeps me warm during these harsh California winters. It was in the 50's that night!

• Danjohnston949
                  Danjohnston949 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  @smokifatties, It Escapes Me How You Can Survive in Conditions Like That❓ + 8* F Here Right Now‼️
                  From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan
                  Last edited by Danjohnston949; February 6, 2018, 03:17 PM.

• HawkerXP
                  HawkerXP commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That's a heat wave Danjohnston949 !Nice looking pit!

I love that thing. Really cool!

Comment

Gotta be a way to cook something on that bad boy!

Comment

You going to get the pizza/smoker attachments for it? smokinfatties
                    Last edited by Attjack; February 23, 2018, 02:48 PM.

Comment

• smokinfatties
                      smokinfatties commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I am thinking about it! Havent pulled the trigger yet!

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here