Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New (to me) Jambo Backyard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New (to me) Jambo Backyard

Picked up a ~7 year old Jambo Backyard this weekend. For the price, this thing is of outstanding quality. I have always drooled over the Jambo trailer pits, I have seen many at comps and they are a thing of beauty! The back yard is the only model that's within my price range at this point. Shipping is always a killer too- I was lucky enough to find a guy about 45 min away from my place that had an older one for sale.. Going to break her in over the weekend!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1174.jpg
Views:	173
Size:	73.4 KB
ID:	443860
    Attached Files

Awesome!! RTV red silicon and wax paper if you need to seal the doors any.

Comment

• Nate
      Nate commented
      Editing a comment
      πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Great find!

Comment

Now we're talkin! Great find!

Comment

She's beautiful! Have fun and post pictures!

Comment

Congrats on the new toy.

Comment

A beast! Great pick up!

Comment

!!!!!!!

Comment

Congrats! Nice smoker!

Comment

Nice score for sure! Your going to love cooking on it can't wait to see ya post some grub coming out of that. Those Jambo's with the nice glossy paint are things of beauty for sure.

Comment

Nice cooker!

Comment

Great find Paul! I can't wait to see you get this thing broken in.

Let me know when you go back to your Pellet pooper. I will ship the Jambo up here.

Nice pick up man! Congrats!

Comment

great find. welcome to the world of stick burning.

Comment

Great looking smoker. Here's to many happy cooks.

Comment

smokinfatties, πŸ˜₯πŸ˜ͺ😭πŸ˜ͺπŸ˜₯ EVERYONE'S GETTING A DIFFERENT SMOKER EXCEPT MEΓ’Ββ€œ πŸ˜₯πŸ˜ͺ😭πŸ˜ͺπŸ˜₯ Congratulations Paulҝ—️
                            πŸ€—πŸ˜‡πŸ€— πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ€—πŸ˜‡πŸ€—
                            Eat Well and Prosperҝ—️ From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan
                            Last edited by Danjohnston949; January 22, 2018, 02:39 PM.

Comment

• Jerod Broussard
                              Jerod Broussard commented
                              Editing a comment
                              and me and me and me....I'm with ya.....but I still be lookin'

• Nate
                              Nate commented
                              Editing a comment
                              I would love to get a new stick burner but need to put a new roof over my head this year so my money is being redirected.

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here