Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Texas Sirloin...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Texas Sirloin...

Had to move a video from my old defunct 12 year old channel to my new channel. Now I am hungry all over again!

I'd buy that for a dollar!!!! Was that the watermelon crawl you were doing at the beginning of the video?

Comment

That looks GUUUUUUD!

Comment

I love that! What a fantastic grill you have there and that music was right on man!

Comment

Awesome Lonnie!

Comment

Beautiful!

Comment

Dang, that looked EPIC!

Comment

Good tunes Lonnie, love the money shot !!!

Hey btw, been meaning to ask you, is Clifton's By The Sea restaurant still down there? Used to love that place.

Comment

Originally posted by Troutman View Post
                  Good tunes Lonnie, love the money shot !!!

Hey btw, been meaning to ask you, is Clifton's By The Sea restaurant still down there? Used to love that place.
                  Thanks brother! I live so close to Clifton's I could walk to it. But no unfortunately. It closed about 3 years ago, turned into a Bubba's, then closed again. Empty building for the last year. Used to love that place. Had ownership issues though and went belly up.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1839.JPG
Views:	147
Size:	137.6 KB
ID:	439799

Comment

• Troutman
                    Troutman commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Pity

• Mr. Bones
                    Mr. Bones commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Brother, Th' Ol' Place would look dang dang good with a Lonnie Mac's sign, up front, there!

• lonnie mac
                    lonnie mac commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Man brother have I ever thought about that lately! Lonnie Mac's Roadside Chicken Shack With Fries and a Coke DOT COM. It's my name, full menu and web address all in one!

very nice!

Comment

Awesome video!

Comment

Wow, I can’t believe how fast you are with veggies. Fastest tongs in the West!

Comment

• lonnie mac
                        lonnie mac commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I have been known to catch a fly mid flight by his nads brother! It is a learned skill!

• EdF
                        EdF commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I can just see you at 8 or 10 practicing that! lonnie mac

Superb job all around! Who provided the tunes? Sirloin is vastly underrated in my opinion.

Comment

• lonnie mac
                        lonnie mac commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Thanks brother! I'll have to look it up. One of them "YouTube friendly" tunes from their creator library. That's why I had to re-mix it. My old tune was a no-no.

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here