Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shirley Patio Cabinet Model 24"x42" with Warming Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shirley Patio Cabinet Model 24"x42" with Warming Box

Finally! After saving all my pennies I picked up my 24"x42" Cabinet Patio model from Shirley Fabrication. 1,000 lbs. of love right here. I added the warming box with the option to have a damper installed between the firebox and warming chamber so I can use it as a vertical cooker. The welds on this are impressive! You can draft through the main chamber and use the warming box for bread, sides, jerky, fish, sausage (the sausage hangers pictured are an upgrade) or draft through the box itself to increase your cook space. Or, you can shut off the main chamber and use the warming box like a vertical smoker or ignore the firebox and build a charcoal fire in the supplied water pan/baffle in the warming box and use the warmer like a direct grill. Can't wait to season it tomorrow!!!

This should tame the MCS for a while.
    Attached Files

Wow! Impressive. Got a big cook planned after seasoning?

Comment

• Beefchop
      Beefchop commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm getting a load of wood delivered soon...

Nice! Few greater joys than a brand new smoker, especially a killer one like that, congrats!!

Comment

That's a nice setup. Congrats Beefchop

Comment

Seriously beautiful. Those welds are unbelievable.
        My LSG guys might have to step it up a notch after seeing this rig. Congrats. I know you're gonna love your new toy. Smoke on brother.

Comment

Congrats on a good lookin' cooker.

Comment

Absolutely beautiful! I'm on the waiting list for a 30" x 75" cabinet model. How long did you have to wait on it?

Comment

• Beefchop
              Beefchop commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks DW, it was about a year wait.

Gorgeous smoker-enjoy!

Comment

Beefchop, πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Congratsulations on Your New Smoker! I can't Wait to See Your First Smokes Posted! I agree with You on the Welding! I wonder if He Uses a Robot WelderΓ’Ββ€œ The Only Steadier Wand I Recall Ever Seeing is Henrik!
              I envy You, Your New Smoker! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
              Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Yeah, that should keep the MCS "in the box" for a while! ;-)

Comment

• hoovarmin
                  hoovarmin commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Probably just opens another box of it!

Beautiful, Bon Apatite!!

Comment

Fantastic! Such build quality is great to see, congrats!

Comment

That might just be the nicest rig I've ever seen. Congratulations!

Comment

Congrats on the new rig!!! We can't wait to see this in action!

Comment

Game over smoker.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here