Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cmiller0711's stick burner build!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks guys! The grill makes some awesome BBQ! I put the PK on the back so when im at competitions we can have a grill for making lunch and breakfast with out having to get in the smoker. The turkey frier works great for fries, okra, fish, pretty much anything that you might need to boil!

Comment

• kmhfive
      kmhfive commented
      Editing a comment
      You can boil the fries, fish or pretty much anything else, but please fry the okra with a cornmeal coating.

• EdF
      EdF commented
      Editing a comment
      This one is really custom - and shows off the advantages!

• cmiller0711
      cmiller0711 commented
      Editing a comment
      Of course im gonna fry it all!!! Im in the south! But I have used it to boil green beans and make hot choclate.

Alright this is the last set of pics I have. It shows the grill painted and us selling some food for a frisbee golf tournament.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_1194.JPG Views:	1 Size:	2.34 MB ID:	351770Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_1196.JPG Views:	1 Size:	2.01 MB ID:	351771Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_1197.JPG Views:	1 Size:	1.68 MB ID:	351769Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_1251.JPG Views:	1 Size:	2.20 MB ID:	351768Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_1253.JPG Views:	1 Size:	2.36 MB ID:	351772Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_1254.JPG Views:	1 Size:	2.00 MB ID:	351775Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_1255.JPG Views:	1 Size:	1.74 MB ID:	351774Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_1256.JPG Views:	1 Size:	2.16 MB ID:	351773Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_1511.JPG Views:	1 Size:	1.26 MB ID:	351776

Comment

Very nice!

Comment

Absolutely beautiful!

Comment

Sweet build congratulations on such a great rig!

Comment

Great work all around! Thanks for bringing us up to speed.

Comment

Very fine work!

Comment

Cool build!

Comment

WOW!!! That is gorgeous. You absolutely killed it brother. Fine craftsmanship. She sure looks mean with that black paint.
                  Thank you for taking us on this build, it was great to see this develop.

Comment

BadAss!!!!
                    Just my personal opinion so take it for what it's worth..
                    I'd add some color to it somewhere.

Comment

Looks great!

Comment

Thanks everyone for your kind words I'm just happy to post my pictures to a community of people that appreciate it! I plan on adding our team name to the ledges of the counter top in red lettering.

Comment

9th wonder if the world! Right after Rude Boy.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here